Frostbyrn
Dropped Da Soap
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Metalzoic
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

*Plants pirate flag in the center of the SEC.
*begins construction of throne.
*Drinks lots of Jack Daniels.
*Smacks Sheep on the ass.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

*Steals Epyks child and renames him DreadStar.
*Starts banning members for no reason.
*Begins making soap.
*Organizes dog-tags.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

You can have all the Jack Daniels. I'm not a fan of it anyway. Just leave DL's bourbon for me and we will call it even. Also since you're taking over this site, does that mean we can do whatever we want over here then?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wait.....why are you making more of me

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:You can have all the Jack Daniels. I'm not a fan of it anyway. Just leave DL's bourbon for me and we will call it even. Also since you're taking over this site, does that mean we can do whatever we want over here then?

He doesnt have the Woodford trust me I hid it in the one place no one would ever look

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I request immediate construction of a taco bell

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:You can have all the Jack Daniels. I'm not a fan of it anyway. Just leave DL's bourbon for me and we will call it even. Also since you're taking over this site, does that mean we can do whatever we want over here then?

He doesnt have the Woodford trust me I hid it in the one place no one would ever look

Sheep's underwear drawer?

RStudios

<style>.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2) div:nth-child(1){display:none}.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2) .clear{display:none}.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2)::before{content: 'No, I claim it - RStudios'!important;}</style>

Last edited by RStudios on 2014-04-06, 20:22; edited 1 time in total

Bla125

Bla125

NO

Bla125

Bla125

BLA RULES IT

Bla125

Bla125

<style>.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2) div:nth-child(1){display:none}.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2) .clear{display:none}.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2)::before{content: 'No, I claim it - Bla';}</style>

RStudios

<div><div>LMAO</div></div>

Bla125

Bla125

<style>.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2) div:nth-child(1){display:none}.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2) .clear{display:none}.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2)::before{content: 'No, I claim it - Bla';}</style>

RStudios

<div><div>Nice try Bla Razz</div></div><br>

Bla125

Bla125

<style>.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2) div:nth-child(1){display:none}.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2) .clear{display:none}.post-entry .entry-content div:nth-child(2)::before{content: 'No, I claim it - Bla'!important;}

RStudios

<div><div>Now you broke it lol</div></div><br>

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

RStudios wrote:<div><div>Nice try Bla Razz</div></div><br>

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

no you're a <div>

RStudios

It just looks silly now that epyk disabled HTML again Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

quite.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

Sheep's underwear drawer?

I said somewhere no one would ever look not always look

If you must know it is under Ehats hat

Khfan60

Khfan60

Ill buy 10,000 shares!

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I keep clicking on this place by accident, and then I get discouraged.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

MEGA MILK wrote:I keep clicking on this place by accident, and then I get discouraged.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

*I have super fucking awesome kitchens for low, low prices! Where else can you get badass kitchens like these?!?
*Attacks an orphanage.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Can I get season tickets to the Braves games?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Silly usurper...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

*QUIET GREEK PANTS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum