TheGM
Tater
DRGN LRD 1213
Same
ALargeEffinFry
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 16:02

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Oooo I thought you said something omce about going to GA or something when I was telling you to move to Louisville!

Louisville is where its at!

52Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 16:03

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

We are planning on moving to GA soon, but we are gonna move back home for a year or so and save up some money first, haha. Too expensive to live in Columbus!

53Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 16:07

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You should just leave OH. OH is badddddddddd The soouth is where its at! O yea!

54Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 19:21

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

We will be leaving Ohio in the next two years for sure. I hate it here, I miss the south! But I want to buy a house when we move states and we don't have the funds yet, so gonna wait a bit Smile Unless you are going to buy me a house big bro, I will gladly move to Louisville! What a great Christmas gift!

55Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 19:43

Chewy

Chewy

Nelsontucky Ohio is where it's at, you get the best of both worlds.

Well you don't really get anything but trees and hills but still, those are cool sometimes.

56Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 19:46

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Is that where you live Chewy? Where is that at? I've never heard of it.

57Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 19:51

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Oooo I thought you said something omce about going to GA or something when I was telling you to move to Louisville!

Louisville is where its at!

My sis lives in Louisville.
On another note, KY is considered part of the South?

Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 1291239844323

58Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 20:00

Chewy

Chewy

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Is that where you live Chewy? Where is that at? I've never heard of it.

Nah I live up north by Toledo.

Nelsontucky(real name is Nelsonville) is just a small town full of junkies right next to Athens. I liked going there just because a bunch of my friends go to Hocking College there, and also OU right next to it so we could kayak, drink and commute to OU(even all at the same time if we really wanted to), and all kinds of stuff, but due to their economic situation and high concentration of heroin addicts I would not suggest actually living there.

59Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 20:18

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Okay, I know Nelsonville vaguely, haha. I have a few friends that live in Athens and/or go to OU.

60Well goodmorning SeC - Page 2 Empty Re: Well goodmorning SeC 2010-12-09, 21:11

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

My stepdad went up to ohio(forgot what part)for insurance claims when y'all had some bad ice/snow storm. He said he was scares to go smoke at night cause his hotel was in a bad side of town.

And on another note, I still feel horrible, except my throat doesn't feel like someone took a razor to the inside of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum