Frostbyrn
JrTapia1991
Epyk MD
Dropped Da Soap
BIG LIZARD MANE
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BIG LIZARD MANE

Most of my friends have abandoned this game so I need a few people to play with. I'm a good teammate, but if we're on hardcore and you're being a bush wookie, I'll just go ahead and let you know, I will bring down some ****ing pain on you. Unless you're being productive of course (stopping enemies from charging/unarming). I don't typically play hardcore for this reason, but I will. I assume anyone here is decent enough as I was directed here from some good people.

GT: BIG LIZARD MANE

Pleaaaaaaaaase add me, playing with randoms makes me want to kick myself in the crotch sometimes.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

NICE TO MEET YA!!

I am Soap. Avoid me if you can. Don't want me "Rubbin off on ya"

Wink

We dont play hardcore and welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Welcome to SeC'zVille Lizard. Ill send you an invite as soon as I get home, there's also a GT list sticked to the gaming section. Most are probably playing right now if you send a few invites.

BIG LIZARD MANE

oh and btw, I typically play Engineer. Assault is next. I'll only play Medic on squad rush (which is incredibly rare to begin with). I'll recon once in a blue moon for epic C4/motion sensor luzl. Level 32 I think? I'm most efficient with either of the un-guided rockets, as the CG is what I have the most kills with (probably a bad thing <_<). Finally, I'm from Gamefaqs. Seems like a few others here are as well. I'm about to hit the sack for the night, but I'll def check out that GT list tomorrow. *tears up* I think you guys like me, you really really like me! *leaps through window*

BIG LIZARD MANE wrote:oh and btw, I typically play Engineer. Assault is next. I'll only play Medic on squad rush (which is incredibly rare to begin with). I'll recon once in a blue moon for epic C4/motion sensor luzl. Level 32 I think? I'm most efficient with either of the un-guided rockets, as the CG is what I have the most kills with (probably a bad thing <_<). Finally, I'm from Gamefaqs. Seems like a few others here are as well. I'm about to hit the sack for the night, but I'll def check out that GT list tomorrow. *tears up* I think you guys like me, you really really like me! *leaps through window*

Good Night

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

hola I'm Jr Razz

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Indeed, 95% of us are from gamefaqs. A mass exodus occured after we were shunned for our offtopic beliefs.
Many of us still poke it from time to time though.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I liked you till you jumped through that Window

Damn Newbies stealing my thing!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

*calmly vaults through window*

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Also look forward to playing with you if i ever decide to put my BC2 disk back in

*Shoots Soap and notices some cops coming*

Youll never take me alive

*Jumps out window*

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh you know as soon as I get Gold Tags your BC2 disk will be returned to its rightful spot in your Xbox.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Doubt it maybe when i hit 5th Legend ill play bc2 again

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

GOOOOOOLD! TAGS.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Therapist says coveting them is bad for my Mental health

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

sup mang!!!
and welcome Cool

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I'll play with ya'.

And, how exactly does one kick himself in the crotch?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

It involves the back of your Heel and your nutsack

Wow I have a dirty mind....

TexasMace

TexasMace

Welcome, Lizard and enjoy your stay.
I added you BTW.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

NEW MEAT!!!!!! HAHA

Welcome to the SeC! I used to roll at the GFQ. Then they banned me for making kids cry on the Halo Reach board.

Glad to have you around and hope to see you on the battlefield....

Also hope to convert you to Homefront as well!!!!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Welcome to the SeC Lizard.
Not sure if I'll get the chance to play BC2 with you though because of Homefront coming out.

B0LTJ3S

B0LTJ3S

Welcome to the SeC lizard ill add you after i get home from work, we can always use new recruits against the army of horrible randoms out there!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Lizard, I just PM'd you your SeC battlefield stats graphic in case you want to use it.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Send me an FR whenever dude.

chunckylover53

Welcome.

budha_monks

budha_monks

Welcome Lizard, you can hit me up for some hardcore. Most here don't play it though, if not any.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I see what you're up to there, Metal...sneaky LOL!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

TexasMace wrote:I see what you're up to there, Metal...sneaky LOL!

"Quiet you stinkin' zombie elitist chicken nipple fucker!"

TexasMace

TexasMace

Metalzoic wrote:
TexasMace wrote:I see what you're up to there, Metal...sneaky LOL!

"Quiet you stinkin' zombie elitist chicken nipple fucker!"

I literally laughed so loud everyone was asking what was so funny!

Tater

Tater

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:NEW MEAT!!!!!! HAHA

Welcome to the SeC! I used to roll at the GFQ. Then they banned me for making kids cry on the Halo Reach board.

Glad to have you around and hope to see you on the battlefield....

Also hope to convert you to Homefront as well!!!!

To this day i remember the thread!!!

A week or two before reach comes out DL makes a thread titled "my friend just got the game early and"

noble 6 dies!

LMFAOZOMBIEBBQSAUCE!!! all these kids start posting "YOU FUCKER" WTF man.... classic

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

wow....

how the **** did they not know that?
its REACH.

almost EVERYONE dies!!!!!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

ah,I love the sound of young pimple faced kids crying in the mornin Razz

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ha! Does he die? I got rid of it before I finished single player.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Metal

Spoiler:

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

How could you miss it Metal its the first scene in the campaign

BIG LIZARD MANE

wait a minute, you don't have to edit shit on this fucking board? Fuckin' A that's what i'm talkin about. is that a bf quote or is it "Fuckin' A I dropped that bitch?" Only one of them really applies here. <_<

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You you can swear you just cant use the word Gay unless referring to Homosexuals and you cant Say the R word referring to Handicapped people

Also its Fuckin A i dropped that bitch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum