13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I think i did this topic before but what evs lets do it again Very Happy

my top 5

1.French Fries dipped in Vanilla Ice cream
2.Salt and Vinegar Chips and Toffee
3.Crispy Bacon dipped in the little BBQ sauce pottles you get with nuggets at fast food places
4.Deep fried Ice cream (Kind of weird IMO) Very Happy
5.Chocolate and beef Jerky Very Happy

Also Ms Sheepness what are the top 5 weirdest sandwichs you ever had to make at subway

Symbolic

Symbolic

Not really any weird combos but I do put hot sauce on everything. My fridge is loaded with different brands, types, spiciness etc...

infadel117

infadel117

sausage and velveta shells

pizza and salt

loads of different foods and salt

more salt

and of course milk

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ham and nutella sandwich Very Happy

The Mr. E of Hat

The Mr. E of Hat

Grilled Cheese sandwich with applesauce on top...mmm

http://www.drunkduck.com/I_Missed_A_Step/

Grey

Grey

I'm called weird by many people for dipping regular chips in ketchup. It's exactly like dipping french fries in ketchup.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I'm also gonna go with grilled cheese and applesauce...Ehat got me hooked.

I also really like A1 sauce on potatoes. Yummeh. But that's semi-normal I think!

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Symbolic wrote:Not really any weird combos but I do put hot sauce on everything. My fridge is loaded with different brands, types, spiciness etc...

Same here. I put hot sauce on all sorts of things, even peanutbutter sandwiches.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

wendy's frosty with their fries

and i drink milk with everything

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:I'm also gonna go with grilled cheese and applesauce...Ehat got me hooked.

I also really like A1 sauce on potatoes. Yummeh. But that's semi-normal I think!

I might try that Applesauce thing Very Happy

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Mashed potatoes and beef gravy with corn and ham, yum!

My dads friend likes eating french fries with soy sauce

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Artimise Flare wrote:Mashed potatoes and beef gravy with corn and ham, yum!

My dads friend likes eating french fries with soy sauce

First one is normal in NZ

Second one is just Asian tomato sauce Very Happy

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

When I'm low on cash, I like to make mac 'n cheese. I mix in curry powder and tuna. Soo good.

Also, I fucking hate catsup/ketchup. Gross.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Cubetron wrote:

In NZ Ketchup is a different sauce to Tomato sauce Very Happy

I think in NZ Ketchup is basically slightly spicy Tomato sauce

Symbolic

Symbolic

What are your favorite brands of hot sauce Cram?

I use this site all the time. Check it out.

http://hotsauceworld.com/

I just ordered this a month ago. Is crazy spicy.

http://hotsauceworld.com/blpudehotsaw.html

They now have sauces with Ghost pepper. Im going to order some when Im getting low.

Also my buddy has one called Satan's Blood lol. He bought it from some vendor in downtown Portland, and its the hottest fucking thing Ive ever had.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Sir Shmoopy wrote:
Cubetron wrote:

In NZ Ketchup is a different sauce to Tomato sauce Very Happy

I think in NZ Ketchup is basically slightly spicy Tomato sauce

I would hope tomato sauce is different than ketchup, because it's that way here, too.

What?

Anyway, Sym, I really like Sriracha, Tapatio, Tabasco Chipotle, and Tabasco Green. Those are the four I always have in my fridge. Anything else is usually just something I picked up at the store to see how it tastes. I want to find a good habanero sauce. I did once, but never saw it again. The ones I tried afterward were too spicy, and not very tasty.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Tabasco Chipotle is probably my favorite sauce you can find in stores. Its not to spicy, buy amazing flavor. I douse my omelet's in the stuff and I'm in heaven.

The Satans Blood sauce is crazy. Your not really supposed to use it like you would normal hot sauce. You would burn your taste buds off lol. Its mainly used for cooking. For example, my buddy loves to make chilli. And hes uses it for his chilli. You put 1 teaspoon for every gallon of chilli and its more than enough. Crazy hot. Also on the 4th we had a BBQ, and I made my world famous wings Smile I put 1 tablespoon in my spice mixture and we could barley get them down. And my friend and I have the two highest spice tolerances I know. One of our buddies wife decided to try one, and ended up crying lol.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Symbolic wrote:Tabasco Chipotle is probably my favorite sauce you can find in stores. Its not to spicy, buy amazing flavor. I douse my omelet's in the stuff and I'm in heaven.

The Satans Blood sauce is crazy. Your not really supposed to use it like you would normal hot sauce. You would burn your taste buds off lol. Its mainly used for cooking. For example, my buddy loves to make chilli. And hes uses it for his chilli. You put 1 teaspoon for every gallon of chilli and its more than enough. Crazy hot. Also on the 4th we had a BBQ, and I made my world famous wings Smile I put 1 tablespoon in my spice mixture and we could barley get them down. And my friend and I have the two highest spice tolerances I know. One of our buddies wife decided to try one, and ended up crying lol.

Shame on you for making a lady cry

Symbolic

Symbolic

Hey we warned her. She was like" Naw, how hot can it be?..."

Meanwhile my friend and I were like....." Well, your about to find out if you eat that shit. Dont do it!"

So she friggin devours the whole wing in one bite(shes a big girl..) And like clockwork, within 5 seconds her whole face turned red, and sweat starting pouring and she ran to the faucet in a panic! Haha. Being the spice connoisseur I am, I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And promptly gave her a glass of milk, of which she drank like 5 glasses hahaha. Funny stuff. Her own husband was laughing at her.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I was reading and thinking to myself Water? WTF is she thinking

Then you gave her milk

Symbolic

Symbolic

Yup its a fact water just makes it worse. It prolongs the shit out of the burn.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I like adding hot sauce to my ketchup for fries. Also I make a breakfast dish that is scrambled eggs, cheese, onions, maybe a few peppers, whatever meats I can find(sausage, ham, bacon, etc...) then add cajun seasoning and hot sauce.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Hot sauce and breakfast in general goes hand in hand in my life lol.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Symbolic wrote:Yup its a fact water just makes it worse. It prolongs the shit out of the burn.

Huh, never new that. Guess that's why whenever I drink coke or something after eating wings it takes a while for my mouth to cool down...

Heebs

Heebs

i love Chipotle Tabasco, i will put that shit on everything

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum