Ron Swanson
The Adli Corporation
Cardboard Fox
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Spoiler:

Lonesome Road will finally be available on the 20th September.

There will also be two more DLC packs. One containing all of the preorder bonuses, and another which adds more unique weapons, mods and ammo types. Both released a week later.

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/08/25/lonesome-road-coming-september-20th-couriers-stash-and-gun-runners-arsenal-one-week-later/

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

damn... apparently 5/2/1993 doesnt make me 18... wtf?

anyone copy and paste the info?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

"The Courier’s journey ends this September.

We’re excited to share that Lonesome Road, the fourth add-on pack for Fallout: New Vegas, will be available for download on Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network and Steam on September 20th.

In Lonesome Road you are contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout: New Vegas. Ulysses promises the answer as to why he didn’t take the job, but only if you make one last journey into the hurricane-swept canyons of the Divide, a landscape torn apart by earthquakes and violent storms. It’s up to you whether you take the job or not.

But wait! There’s more!!

Today we’re also announcing two additional DLC packs, Courier’s Stash and Gun Runners’ Arsenal, which will be available for download one week later on September 27th.

Courier’s Stash (Xbox LIVE for 160 Microsoft points,PlayStation Network and Steam for $1.99) gives players immediate access to four content bundles previously available only through pre-ordering Fallout: New Vegas. The Caravan Pack, Classic Pack, Mercenary Pack and Tribal Pack each offer unique weapons, apparel and aid advantages that will help you throughout your journey.

Gun Runners’ Arsenal (Xbox LIVE for 320 Microsoft points, PlayStation Network and Steam for $3.99) increases the range of unique weapons, weapon mods, ammo types and recipes waiting to be uncovered in the vast Mojave Wasteland. Check out a sampling in the screenshots below…"

There you go Adli.

BTW I'm totally psyched for Lonsome Road. Sounds like it will be pretty epic.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

SWEEEEEEET! thanks terry Very Happy

man im glad ive got those 800 MSP's from rewards and leftovers from other DLC Razz
i might go for the gun runners DLC too, hopefully they have a 9mm pistol silencer in it ¬_¬

Khfan60

Khfan60

Fuck yes. But why the 20th? That's when Gears 3 comes out...

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Everybody on GFAQs is crying about the release date.

The Courier's stash is total crap. Who wants those low-level items anyway? I'm curious about the other two items mentioned, however.

Anyway, Adli, Bethesda doesn't seem to give a shit that I was born in 1864.

TheGM

TheGM

because Bethesda and Microsoft got into a fight.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Actually, upon closer inspection, those Gun Runner's items look a lot like things that are already in the game.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

the gun runners pack better have 2 new ar's a chinese ar, and another lmg. otherwise, no buy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

it looks like a Fatman style launcher, some kind of AMR looking gun (unique/modded AMR?) a Katana and a nuka cola sign weapon (wtf?)

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I will get Lonesome Road, but I won't be buying either of those gun packs. They don't sound like much.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I can't believe they chose the 20th......DA FUCK.

But i will get and get the 2 other content packs as well.

Khfan60

Khfan60

I think the second gun is a Bozar. Do want.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/art/fnv-screenshots1.php

piccies

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/959557-fallout-new-vegas/60130415

Gun Runner's Arsenal is supposedly adding 27 new weapons, more weapon mods, and more ammo.

I'm definitely going to get it.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Cubetron wrote:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/959557-fallout-new-vegas/60130415

Gun Runner's Arsenal is supposedly adding 27 new weapons, more weapon mods, and more ammo.

I'm definitely going to get it.

That sounds pretty nice actually. I will have to think about it. With Gears and then all the games coming out in Oct (my bday month) I might not have time to enjoy the new Fallout stuff

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

That sword.

DO WANT!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum