New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any body on here excited for Fable 3

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scooter043

scooter043

I have played the series since the original Fable. I really enjoy these games.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I wouldn't say I'm really excited for it but I will probably pick it up.

I did really enjoy playing the last couple.

Your avatar makes me laugh Laughing

scooter043

scooter043

Yeah it's a pretty sweet av. I just enjoy the heavy melee, and the role playing parts of the game. Used to play alot of RPG's now it seems all I play is mass effect and BFBC2. It will be a nice change of pace.

Chewy

Chewy

i enjoyed the last 2 but i'm not very excited for this one

it seems like PM is trying to cater to the casual crowd too much.

also i'm trying to keep my expectations down so i can be pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed

I really dislike Fable. Too much fluff, not enough plot. I also don't like the combat.

I'm psyched for Fallout: New Vegas and Dragon Age 2, though.

scooter043

scooter043

Im a bioware fanboy so I am gonna check out Dragon age 2, I thought Fallout 3 was great, but I prefer Fable games, and they are directly competing on release dates.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I liked Fable, I'll probably look at getting it at some point, I really want to get Fallout 3. Then get New Vegas

Majora1988

Majora1988

I liked Fable 1, but I did what I didn't for Fable I that I did do to Fable II, and that was get over-hyped for it.

I'm purposely not looking at anything that Molyneaux says about Fable III, so I'll likely like it a lot better.

Fable 2 wasn't that great, I loved Fable 1. Hopefully they combine the best of both of the other two and make this the best one yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum