We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amazon game preorders

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amazon game preorders Empty Amazon game preorders 2011-08-30, 23:59

Grey

Grey

How does this work? Do I get it day one, or what? I heard people getting it a week after day one.

2Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 00:05

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

yeah if you choose i think it says, get it day one, and they charge one dollar,i did it with brink and it was delivered before 3:00pm(pst)

3Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 00:25

Pariah

Pariah

Gamestop preorder ftw.

4Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:14

Grey

Grey

Can I pay it off over time? Or do I have to pay everything at once? And I'm probably going to do it for Space marine. I get a Gold Chainsword.

5Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:17

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I have never preordered from Amazon except with Pokemon White. And I only got Pokemon white a day after release since the release day was a Sunday. And Mail doesn't run on Sundays.

But I have the Epic Edition of Gears 3 preordered from Amazon right now just because of the Savage Kantus skin.

6Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:18

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Also, they charge you right near its release. So don't worry about paying it all off, just make sure you have the money a week before release I gues.

7Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:18

Grey

Grey

Did you have to pay it off right away Soap? Or pay like $10 here, $15 there, and so on?

8Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:19

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nah. I am not sure if you can pay it off before release. Or atleast I haven't seen anything. But as said before as long as you have the money a few days before release on the debit card your preorder is tied too. You will be fine.

9Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:20

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nah. I am not sure if you can pay it off before release. Or atleast I haven't seen anything. But as said before as long as you have the money a few days before release on the debit card your preorder is tied too. You will be fine.

10Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:22

Grey

Grey

I just pre ordered it, but I don't have all the money yet. Could I pay it off 3 days before?

11Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:22

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

What game?

12Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:23

Grey

Grey

Space Marine

13Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:24

Grey

Grey

I'll have all the money by Friday or Saturday.

14Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:24

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

As long as you have the money I would say....a day before its out.(just to make sure they have time to charge before they ship it)you should be fine.

Like I said, I have only preordered once from them. So I could be completely wrong.

15Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 01:26

Grey

Grey

It's saying I have a pending charge of $6.65. Do I decide how much I can place at a time or does it automatically take it out?
Ok

16Amazon game preorders Empty Re: Amazon game preorders 2011-08-31, 09:20

Elraptor

Elraptor

I've only pre-ordered books from Amazon (STFU haters), but in my experience your account will be charged in full when the product is shipped. You don't pay a little bit at a time, and you don't choose when to pay, at least not with books. Maybe video games require a small down payment, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum