You are not connected. Please login or register

Wild fires everywhere here >:O

+3
Grey
MEGA MILK
JrTapia1991
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wild fires everywhere here >:O Empty Wild fires everywhere here >:O 2011-09-05, 04:16

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

They're supposedly moving south towards my town and all over east Tx.Kinda figures since we're in the worst drought in recorded history right now......

Can't even go outside because it's so smokey like you need a gas mask to breath...

It's trippin me out man lol.Yesterday I had a nightmare about wakin up and there's fuckin flames EVERYWHERE outside,and then today when I wake up I hear there's fires everywhere in each direction of my town and dunno if they'll spread here or what....sure can smell it tho... Evil or Very Mad

If they come here I'll just run to the middle of the huge walmart parking lot lol fire's can't spread via concrete Razz.There's nothing but hot dry dry dry pine woods around here,which spark and spread as fast as gasoline almost ...

I knew I should of picked up a military surplus gas mask for when the zombies come when I saw it for like 10 bucks on amazon Evil or Very Mad

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Can't even go outside because it's so smokey like you need a gas mask to breath...

Jesus effing Christo

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

urg I hate it...it smells like when the people burn trash in the country because the trash trucks don't go out there

Grey

Grey

In all serious. Damn son (I can say that cause I'm a year older than you. Smile ), feels bad.

Zillah

Zillah

I was just driving out to see some family friends in kansas yesterday and I saw a wildfire. it was on both sides of the road, and you could smell it from miles away. pretty cool actually.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Pariah

Pariah

somehow I cant help thinking that Entei is somehow behind this.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I heard it was because some hillbilly didn't put their damn blunt out lol

Pariah

Pariah

JrTapia1991 wrote:I heard it was because some hillbilly didn't put their damn blunt out lol
goddamn rednecks.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Twisted Evil there's too many of em here.Then again it's the south lol

Pariah

Pariah

JrTapia1991 wrote: Twisted Evil there's too many of em here.Then again it's the south lol
lol dude. as long as they dont screw their cousins, act like racist dildos, and geel an inexplicable and unstoppable compulsion to convert you to their political party/religion, southerners are ok in my book

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

very rare of them to do that...lol.

one of the reasons I barely talk to anybody in real life Razz

Pariah

Pariah

good thing we've got the SeC then eh?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

as long as they dont screw their cousins

Different folks, different strokes.

Pariah

Pariah

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea lol this place is cool....my fav. forum I've ever been on.

I quit even logging in on gamefaqs....the site isn't bad itself,but so many smartass bitches on the forums.....they piss me off lol so mad I wanted to murder before Twisted Evil

Grey

Grey

This is the video I meant.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jR-A4QFHZBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum