+3
Voltaire
Symbolic
DRGN LRD 1213
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Speakeasy Jocks:

Who's playing for you tonight?

I have Aaron Rodgers and Marques Colston on board for this evening. Hoping for a good start.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I have......... nobody!!!!!!!! HAHA

Good luck Mills!

Keep on eye on Foster DL.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Glad I saw this. I totally forgot there was a game. Ill take a look before I go out tonight.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea. I already benched Sydney Rice for now and will keep Foster in till the last moment untill I know something.

Sym you have your kicker playing this evening. And a TE on the bench.

Voltaire

Voltaire

I have Donald Driver playing tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Symbolic

Symbolic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/07/indy-radio-host-says-manning-will-miss-entire-season/

Wow. It looks like we MAY have seen the last of Peyton. Really sad news. A nerve/neck issue is much more serious than Indy is letting on I believe.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I have Mark Ingram and Ryan Grant...I'm hoping both get some goal line carries tonight.

Zillah

Zillah

Ive got no one.. :/

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Finley, I think

Zillah

Zillah

Symbolic wrote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/07/indy-radio-host-says-manning-will-miss-entire-season/

Wow. It looks like we MAY have seen the last of Peyton. Really sad news. A nerve/neck issue is much more serious than Indy is letting on I believe.

And wow, that really sucks... Ive always liked him.

asdf

asdf

Packers D

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Rodgers is looking great so far, the rate he's going he's gonna put up huge fantasy numbers this week.

Aaron Rodgers is a beast. I left some points on the bench with Devery Henderson. Who knew?

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Probably won't matter though, I mean your playing me this week and my RBs didn't do much at all...I halfway expect all my backup RBs to do better than my starters did.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Zillah you need to drop Garrad he got cut!

Who has Peyton Manning?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Brookfield Bulldozers??? Not sure who that is.

Peav maybe? I dunno.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Jimmy Graham had a nice first game for me. Got a TD out of him. A couple of things I saw...

- Aaron Rodgers must be a cyborg
- Besides the two Buckeyes( Will Smith and Malcolm Jenkins ) the Saints defense is pretty terrible( homer post, but true lol )
- I thought Ingrahm looked pretty good in the small action he got. He's powerful.
- Saints O line held up very well against Matthews and Hawk's blitzes pretty much all night.
- Somehow Charles Woodsen is still awesome( ugh )
- Pretty obvious, but I dont think many teams can even slow down Green Bay. So many weapons.

Fun as hell game.

asdf

asdf

I have Peyton. Damn.

Zillah

Zillah

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Zillah you need to drop Garrad he got cut!

damn... alright will do.

He may get picked up by someone else. So keep an eye out.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Symbolic wrote:
- I thought Ingrahm looked pretty good in the small action he got. He's powerful.
His power is the best part of his game. The year he won the Heisman trophy he ran for 1648 yards, over 1000 of that was yards after contact(was actually 1004 yds after contact out of 1542 total yards before the title game against Texas).

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Ingram looked good, he may be a beast by the end of the season. I really like him.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Just heard Colston out for 4 weeks.

serious? fuck.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Achilles wrote:serious? fuck.
Yep, broken collarbone I think...never noticed him leaving the field injured but I'm guessing it happened on that diving catch on the last drive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum