Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Silent Hill game in Oct?lol same release day as BF3...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

We need more scary games like Condemned or the old Silent Hill games. Silent Hill homecoming was a disappointment I've heard.....never played it....wanted to get it but all these years later it's still like 20ish bucks lol... Resident Evil 5 isnt scary therefore it too was a disappointment along with many other titles. Cmon game developers, get your shit together!

RE5 was a cool co op action game...I love Resident Evil no matter what...I wouldn't mind getting Operation Raccoon City but feel COD and BF will kill its online in about a month or two lol.

Silent Hill Downpour the newest one comes out the same day BF3 does,Oct 25th.

Dead Space 1 made me jump...can't remember Dead Space 2 making me jump,although it was a damn good game as well,aside from the cheesy tacked on multiplayer....urg I hate button mashing in multiplayer stuff...and in DS2 it was thrown at you every 2 seconds with nercomorphs charging at you.

I guess this should be more of a scary/horror game discussion.I LOVE scary games...anything with zombies really...

I heard Alan Wake was kinda creepy but never played it...Dead Island looked creepy from the gameplay I watched...zombies sounds seemed spot on,and it had some cheap scares lol.I wish Dead Island wasn't on a tropical island tho,then they'd have to call it Dead City or something...But I think it would of been extremely more scary in a dark city at night Wink .But props for a free roam zombie co op rpg lol.

I haven't heard anybody talking about the new Silent Hill....I liked the older ones.I never beat SH4 although me and a friend stayed up a whole night before playing through it and got stuck and didn't know what to do lol.A shitload of backtracking in that game which I hate...

Shinma

Shinma

Condemned and Silent Hill were the only games/series I actually had to stop playing for fear of heart failure. RE is too much action, not enough horror now. I didn't play Dead Space 2, but after the first chapter Dead Space stopped being scary even with jump scares. Some people didn't think so, but imo Alan Wake was a very scary game. The atmosphere and knowing that enemies can and will be running up behind you while you're not looking is extremely unnerving.

I'm quite intrigued by that new Kinect horror game that just came out. Not enough to actually buy it, but enough that I'm waiting for someone to do a playthrough of it on youtube lol. I think it's called Rise of Nightmares or something along those lines.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I saw ads of it on youtube and it seemed creepy Razz

I heard the game itself was horrible,but gameplay I saw of the zombie parts of Shellshock 2 seemed creepy as hell.

Not many good scary games on 360 none the less scary at all...I always wanted to try Siren on PS2 but don't have a PS2 anymore lol.

I tried Deadly Premonition because alot hyped it up on gamefaqs but I thought it was so blehhhhh lol.Bad graphics and stiff gameplay that makes GTA4 seem fluid Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum