chunckylover53
Chewy
JrTapia1991
Ante
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

So, uh, I guess there was a gas leak at a convenience store down the road from me. The gas leaked into the sewers and started exploding a few minutes ago. It literally sounded like a warzone outside. My brother was out playing pool and I guess he saw one of the explosions. It blew a manhole cover about 80 feet in the air and into someone's house. Police have all the roads closed down and shit.

Guys, my fucking town is blowing up holy shit.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn

Chewy

Chewy

That sounds insane...

Hopefully no one gets hurt and you still have plumbing. That sounds like it could go really bad.

chunckylover53

We had some pretty intense gas leaks a few months ago up here.

Ante

Ante

I'm pretty much hoping my house doesn't detonate at this point. I haven't been told to evacuate, but that doesn't ease my worry at all.

chunckylover53

Is your house that close? The leaks weren't really close to my house though it did cause a few explosions i believe.

Ante

Ante

It was about 3 streets away. The first explosion noticeably shook my house.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

This actually sounds kind of fun...

Ante

Ante

I'm hoping none of my friends were/get hurt, or worse... I'm not having much fun.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Well, yeah. But it sounds like an experience you can laugh about down the road.

Ante

Ante

I hope so, but for now I remain tense as a motherfucker.

http://poststar.com/news/local/hudson-falls-fort-edward-under-caution-due-to-gas-leak/article_1ae17770-30f9-11e1-9631-0019bb2963f4.html

Here's a little article in case anyone's curious.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Sounds crazy. I would try to get to some high ground away from pipes and sewers with some weed and hope to catch a glimpse at some explosions, personally.

Of course, assuming no one gets hurt.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I swear I have nothing to do with this.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dude, Ante do me a favor. Go find where the explosions are the strongeest, and climb down in to the sewers. FOR SCIENCE. If you die, we know they are lethal. If you don't die, I will be sad.

Ante

Ante

Fuck no.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

But...but....its for science!

Ante

Ante

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck nooooooooooooooooooooo

Kitsune

Kitsune

Interesting.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Science?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dude science is shoving a m80 up a bullfrogs butt

Ante

Ante

And I ain't no bullfrog.

Zillah

Zillah

When my dad was a kid he dropped an m80 through a hole in a manhole cover. It ignited all the methane gas hanging around in the bottom of the pipes and blew one of them so far off it was never found.

ante, If i were you I'd go camp out on a manhole cover. pack a parachute just in case.

Ante

Ante

Zillah wrote:When my dad was a kid he dropped an m80 through a hole in a manhole cover. It ignited all the methane gas hanging around in the bottom of the pipes and blew one of them so far off it was never found.

ante, If i were you I'd go camp out on a manhole cover. pack a parachute just in case.

I'll have my friend record it and have him make a "my people need me" gif out of it. Swag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum