So yeah my Mic broke yesterday.

+3
Patrick Star
Epyk MD
chunckylover53
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

For some reason i went away for a bit and came back and i wasn't hearing anything for a few minutes so i say something and no one responds. I unplug my mic and i hear everyone talking, i try my brothers mic and it works fine. A few weeks ago i gave my extra to my neighbor and the other day i was just telling Zillah how i never had a mic break on me...

No

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

we thought you hated us.

well really it was khult pushing that idea.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I imagine Kult was blaming you Epyk! HAHA

Admin

Admin

>.>

its true

So yeah my Mic broke yesterday. Okaygu11

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA SOrry.

If it helps I always blame Tallness for everything when he's in the party!

Zillah

Zillah

try it again, sometimes my mic just stops working for a half hour then starts working again. Wish I still had my turtle beaches...

chunckylover53

Zillah wrote:try it again, sometimes my mic just stops working for a half hour then starts working again. Wish I still had my turtle beaches...

You already got rid of them?! And i did later that night i'll try it again once i get on.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah all the smartest people have someone to blame when things go wrong

Fucking Zillah Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

chunckylover53 wrote:
Zillah wrote:try it again, sometimes my mic just stops working for a half hour then starts working again. Wish I still had my turtle beaches...

You already got rid of them?! And i did later that night i'll try it again once i get on.

nooo my little brothers friend stole them a couple weeks ago. I guess he thought I wouldnt notice? fucking brat... he hasnt come back since, but when he does... Twisted Evil

chunckylover53

I would beat your little brother up every day untill he gets them back and then beat him up again for letting him take them in the first place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum