JrTapia1991
grader
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best players ever. Empty Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 03:51

grader

grader

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/21356249/2/

I saw this over on Battlelog.Thought it was kind of funny.
The Obama guy has 176 stars on assault.I dont see the fun in this.

2Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 04:00

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

haha there's alot of hackers/modder on the top,there was some dude with gold eagle 99 with less than like 1 day of playtime >__>

3Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 05:20

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maybe he just really likes assault like me because hes not a vehicle whoring pussy

4Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 08:28

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Obama%20bin%201aggn/stats/186509071/xbox/

W/L Ratio = 0.85

Best players ever. Funny-gifs-i-lold

5Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 11:40

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

How is that even possible?

W/L Ratio = 0.85

The least telling stat really. You're either playing with friends or the quality of the teams is completely random. It's a stat that relies on how well 23 other people play, not just you.

No matter how well you do or how good you are you still only account for 1/24th of that stat.

6Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 11:47

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metalzoic wrote:The least telling stat really. You're either playing with friends or the quality of the teams is completely random. It's a stat that relies on how well 23 other people play, not just you.

No matter how well you do or how good you are you still only account for 1/24th of that stat.

SPM = 2500
KDR = 3.2
W/L = 0.85

its still pretty telling Razz

7Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 11:49

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

In this case you could say so I suppose, but I don't think his stats are even actually possible are they?

8Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 12:14

chunckylover53

Frostbyrn wrote:Maybe he just really likes assault like me because hes not a vehicle whoring pussy

Damn those Battlefield vehicle users.

9Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 12:26

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metalzoic wrote:In this case you could say so I suppose, but I don't think his stats are even actually possible are they?

fair point Razz

10Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-10, 12:42

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Yeah, people like that need to be reported. Find 7 of your friends who have no life, and sit around boosting, to get that many points and kills in a Squad Rush game. I see no point to that. It's not like hitting a certain rank unlocks all the weapons in the game.

11Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-16, 21:57

StormEye

StormEye

Metalzoic wrote:In this case you could say so I suppose, but I don't think his stats are even actually possible are they?

From my understanding of how to get higher SPM, and have tried to perform as such, the only feasible ways to do this is by

1. Stat padding (metro 64 player is part of this, or any highly congested servers)
2. Hacking
3. In a CAS Jet with IDIOT enemy & teammates, with boosted ticket and instant vehicle spawn

12Best players ever. Empty Re: Best players ever. 2012-01-16, 22:38

Duck

Duck

Seeing as everyone besides pub stackers are equally likely to be put in a team with winners/losers/neutral players, I think W/L ratio is actually a pretty fair stat to display how much you affect the outcome of the battle.

If you remove yourself from the stat, it just becomes a match from two randomly selected teams on a random map, which seems pretty fair to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum