New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Ante, how is it going?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So Ante, how is it going? Empty So Ante, how is it going? 2012-01-28, 08:26

What up bro, we have not talked in like forever.

(wait have we actually ever talked?)

2So Ante, how is it going? Empty Re: So Ante, how is it going? 2012-01-28, 08:33

So Ante, how is it going? CpbOH

3So Ante, how is it going? Empty Re: So Ante, how is it going? 2012-01-28, 14:55

Pariah

Pariah

He only enjoyed talking to you before it was cool. He's just a hipster like that. Now that you're awesome, he can't talk to you. Refer to sig.

4So Ante, how is it going? Empty Re: So Ante, how is it going? 2012-01-28, 15:10

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

*chuckles*

yeah, its too mainstream to talk to you now Wink

5So Ante, how is it going? Empty Re: So Ante, how is it going? 2012-01-28, 15:25

Ante

Ante

Wait, was I the only one logged in when you posted this? Sorry man D:

And yeah, you asked me what I thought of BF3 when it first came out on Battlelog, but that's about it! No I remember playing BC2 with you was always a blast, though. I need to upgrade my computer sometime so I can play BF3 on PC with you guys (shitty tax return this year...)

~Hipster Ante

6So Ante, how is it going? Empty Re: So Ante, how is it going? 2012-01-28, 15:36

batonpass

batonpass

ew seriously guys take this love affair to private messages guys gosh

And I've never talked to Prototype either. So there's that.

7So Ante, how is it going? Empty Re: So Ante, how is it going? 2012-01-28, 16:00

Ante

Ante

Sinners, you're just jealous of our inseparable bond. You had your chance!

call me <3

8So Ante, how is it going? Empty Re: So Ante, how is it going? 2012-01-28, 16:03

batonpass

batonpass

Ante wrote:Sinners, you're just jealous of our inseparable bond. You had your chance!

call me <3

Psh! Gurl, you never even gave me a chance! I know that you were with Proto from the very beginning!

mkay hunny bunches you got it ~~~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum