the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo Reach: Legendary Campaign

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halo Reach: Legendary Campaign Empty Halo Reach: Legendary Campaign 2010-09-24, 16:44

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Who wants in for some elite infinite shield goodness

btw ill do any campaign as long as im not lagging and scoring is on

be on around 6-7 est

StormEye

StormEye

IF I have a decent connection, I want in. Now it would be less stressful than the Solo Legendary I finished with the help of rage I felt towards my ISP.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well I havn't thought about legendary but I would give it a go. You may want other teammates who are better.

WARNING TO ALL POSTERS KEEP THIS ON TOPIC!

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Well I havn't thought about legendary but I would give it a go. You may want other teammates who are better.

WARNING TO ALL POSTERS KEEP THIS ON TOPIC!
Be prepared for some Elites to not even flinch at point blank shotgun to the face, and OHK kick you.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I have been playing the solo on normal since it's my first Halo game and co op with Metal and Terry I played on Heroic.

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I have been playing the solo on normal since it's my first Halo game and co op with Metal and Terry I played on Heroic.
The difficulty curve spikes up dramatically on Legendary.

As bungie made it, Heroic is supposed to be the "Normal" way the game is supposed to be played.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

StormEye wrote:IF I have a decent connection, I want in. Now it would be less stressful than the Solo Legendary I finished with the help of rage I felt towards my ISP.

lol i was on with frost testerday and had a half second action delay. i sucked pretty hard but i still trucked a guy in a warthog. ill raccomned the vid you should see

ill name it "we dont need no stinkin gunner'

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well then why have a heroic mode at all!!!! SHeesh if I knew that I wouldn't have wasted my time starting with normal if it is really the easy mode Grrr.

I have this kid on my FL that I played Gears with and I guess I felt a little sorry for tell me in an excited voice that he beat the gmae yaddaa yadda. I asked him what mode........easy.

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Well then why have a heroic mode at all!!!! SHeesh if I knew that I wouldn't have wasted my time starting with normal if it is really the easy mode Grrr.

I have this kid on my FL that I played Gears with and I guess I felt a little sorry for tell me in an excited voice that he beat the gmae yaddaa yadda. I asked him what mode........easy.
LoL

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol XD

whats ur guys favorite misssion

mines the falcon one in the city. it captured a typical spartan day pretty well i think.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I havn't finished the campaign yet so I don't know yet.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

well it looks like we got a job to do then...

nobody spoil the fact that the noble six turns to the dark side and heads the elites as a sercret a.i

lol i know nothing about the halo story

Erkeric

Erkeric

Ill join yall.

Also what is the max amount of players for co op campaign?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

so me, dlord, zerk, and derka/ The terry

btw what is up with terry may is thats his name?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum