You are not connected. Please login or register

I <3 Brad Richards v3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I <3 Brad Richards v3 Empty I <3 Brad Richards v3 2012-02-10, 23:25

Khfan60

Khfan60

Also lmfao:

They were new arrivals and so satan comes to check on them to see that they're sufficiently miserable. To his surprise they're wearing toques and jackets and huddle around a flame warming their hands.

"What's wrong with you?" the devil asks, "People out there are screaming in agony?"

"Well, you know... we're from Canada, eh. It's not often we get a heat wave like this."

The devil gets pissed off and turns the heat up. The next day he goes to see the two Torontonians and they STILL have their toques and jackets on.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" the devil asks them.

"Well, we told you before, we don't often get weather like this in Canada, eh."

Now the devil is seriously pissed. He cranks hells furnace to the max and hell is filled with screams of agony. He runs back to check on the Canadians who are now shirtless and basking in the heat.

Finally, he realizes it's the cold that will make them miserable. He turns off all the fires of hell and smiles as he walks past freezing, shivering, miserable people to check on the Torontonians... who are celebrating wildly and jumping up and down.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" screams the devil, "I turn up the heat and you love it, and when I make you freeze you CELEBRATE?!?!?!?!"

"Well... you know what they say, eh," respond one of the two men, "If hell freezes over it means the Leafs must have won the Stanley Cup!!!!!"

2I <3 Brad Richards v3 Empty Re: I <3 Brad Richards v3 2012-02-10, 23:40

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I loled at the joke. +1

I just can't get into hockey. I've tried I'm just not that interested. Its probably because I don't have a team to root for.

3I <3 Brad Richards v3 Empty Re: I <3 Brad Richards v3 2012-02-11, 00:19

chunckylover53

Evil Terry wrote:I loled at the joke. +1

I just can't get into hockey. I've tried I'm just not that interested. Its probably because I don't have a team to root for.

Flyers

4I <3 Brad Richards v3 Empty Re: I <3 Brad Richards v3 2012-02-11, 10:06

Khfan60

Khfan60

Evil Terry wrote:I loled at the joke. +1

The Avalanche, perhaps? They're the closest American team to Montana.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum