the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vikings Fire Brad Childress

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-22, 13:32

D

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/22/vikings-fire-brad-childress/

TheGM

TheGM

..................Ok.

I'm happy.....Why? Dunno.

Uhh...

GO BEARS!!

Wow....

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

The Pack is 2-0 for coaches in their past two games.

D

Yeah that's crazy. They're playing the Niners in a couple of weeks. I can only hope they have the same effect on them.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

After this, I went through their schedule to gauge the possibility of another firing, and the 49ers were all thats left, maybe Lovie Smith at the end of the year, but the Bears have been winning. Unless they have a late season collapse, Smith my keep his job for another season.

D

Off topic but did you see Rothlisberger get ***** slapped by Seymour yesterday?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

all I will say, as a long time Vikings fan is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!

Majora1988

Majora1988

Hooray! Maybe AD will play better now.

10Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 17:52

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

TerryMay wrote:all I will say, as a long time Vikings fan is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!

Terry, I'm a Packers fan, and I was glad to see him go. I didn't like him just because he was a bad coach.

11Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 17:53

D

He never really had that "coach look" to me. He always looked like a guy that was in over his head.

Same with Phillips.

12Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 17:59

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

The same here. I just never thought the guy did anything that brought respect to himself or the Vikings. IMO, when your begging a 40 year QB to come play for you,TWICE!!, that shows me that he has no self-respect, or any for his team since he let the whole Favre thing happen 2 years in a row.

13Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 18:05

D

I think he was banking on Favre being his golden goose. Favre had a good season last year so I won't fault the guy too much for talking him into coming back again.

It was a hell of a risk and he got shafted.

14Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 18:19

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Winston Zeddemore wrote:I think he was banking on Favre being his golden goose. Favre had a good season last year so I won't fault the guy too much for talking him into coming back again.

It was a hell of a risk and he got shafted.

My opinion again, Childress made the same mistake(s) with Favre as he did with Moss. He didn't do he didn't do his homework on either player, Moss was well known (and well documented) that he very blunt and outspoken during press conferences, didn't play every down, but was one of the best (if not the best) at his position. Favre has 20 years in the league, and has had only one season with single digit INTs, last year was his best year, I'm not sure where in favre's history he expected that to happen again. Those crazy made up plays he's known for end up as INTs as well as TD

15Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 18:22

D

As always spot on Fox.

SeC Adam Schefter.

16Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 18:27

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Winston Zeddemore wrote:As always spot on Fox.

SeC Adam Schefter.

LOL, it was really just backing my opinion on Childress, I don't want to seem like I was arguing with you. I can be wrong, look at my record picking the games in our fantasy league.

17Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 18:29

D

ConciliarFox wrote:
Winston Zeddemore wrote:As always spot on Fox.

SeC Adam Schefter.

LOL, it was really just backing my opinion on Childress, I don't want to seem like I was arguing with you. I can be wrong, look at my record picking the games in our fantasy league.

Ah no worries dude. I never take someone voice opinion as arguing. Opinions are awesome Razz

And you made some great points.

18Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 18:35

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Okay, cool. I've been told I like to argue alot, so I've been working on keeping tabs on how I say things.

19Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 18:36

D

Aww man, I've never gotten that from you at all.

20Vikings Fire Brad Childress Empty Re: Vikings Fire Brad Childress 2010-11-23, 18:43

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum