New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Saints row three DLC is out

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

Not sure how much it costs since i got it for free with season pass but if it's like the last it's 560. So far so good, much better than genkibowl though i only got the first mission done which was kinda long. THQ is going belly up, so lets hope they start putting out good DLC because if you had to pay for genkibowl i feel veeerrrry sorry for you.

Chewy

Chewy

Nice, I'mma download it now.

chunckylover53

About 2 hours to complete it. They plan to add a replay button shortly for theese missions only because there are missable achivements (i missed one.) It's got me wondering if they even test the stuff they make. A small complaint but the gun on the scythe hover bike makes no noise at all.

Chewy

Chewy

I just beat it, it was short as fuck. Genkibowl probably took me longer to beat.

And also...
Spoiler:

Overall pretty fun but not something I would pay too much for.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Seasons pass for DLC? How do you get that? I still haven't even taken the plastic off of my copy yet.

Even if I don't have it I will buy every piece of DLC they put out for this game. Maybe I should pre-buy all the DLC for when I do eventually play this game...

Chewy

Chewy

I think you can buy it in the ingame store or the marketplace. It was free if you ordered from THQ.

And why haven't you opened yours yet?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Because I can't seem to make myself play anything other than BF3. 270 some hours in and I haven't even had a hint of being tired of playing it yet...

I still have to finish Dark Souls, Ace Combat and Space Marine.

Still haven't opened Saints Row 3, Arham City or Arkham Asylum.

I've also downloaded several demos and Live Arcade games that I haven't even tried yet. Once my Vita gets here I'll really be screwed.

Maybe I should just dump them all now to clear some space and re-buy them later when I'm inclined to actually play them.

Fuck.

chunckylover53

I think it's a great game metal, and some of the DLC that adds the costumes/extra weapons isn't bad but the mission packs are just lacking.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I know it will be great. I just need to drag my ass away from BF3 and play it already.

Problem is I don't see that happening anytime soon. Definitely not before I finish the other games.

I better hurry though because Witcher 2 is just around the corner.

Damn.

chunckylover53

I have like 50 hours in BF3 and not much desire to play..

Ante

Ante

I have ...31 hours in BF3 and it's getting traded in towards ME3 with no regrets.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I have like 170 hours in BF3 and feeling pretty burned out

never got around to playing SR3 either...been looking forward to Witcher 2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum