Pariah
Bama Psycho
Dropped Da Soap
Metalzoic
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Personally I don't like having more than just a few games at a time (physical copies. DD games I don't care).

With the BF3 patch/maps, Witcher 2, Prototype and who knows what all else just around the corner I decided to get rid of some games yesterday whether i played them yet or not.

-Skyward Sword never opened so I managed to return it for a full exchange at Best Buy

-Batman Arkham City I never even unwrapped it so I traded it in completely brand new.
-Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY... same. Was brand new. I never bothered to open it and try it.
-Ace combat, this one I did play about 4 levels in. Never tried the MP though. Jets were awesome. Helicopters were dumb.
-Mario Kart. Probably hasn't been played in a year.
-Space Marine... I almost kept this one. Awesome, awesome multiplayer. I was going to keep it, but then realized that even if I did I would never get around to actually play it. Maybe when I have time down the road I'll re-buy it.

There. My boring and pointless story for the day.

I kept: Viva Pinata (possibly the best 360 game ever), Dark Souls (just too damn good to get rid of), Saints Row 3 (still haven't opened it yet) and BF3.

The End.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

You kept Saints Row....but got rid of both Batman games?!?

THE FUCK MAN! DA FUCK.

Those games are like...in the like...top ten games released in the past decade.

I hope a giant bee comes by your home and molests your face with its stinger

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah I heard they were good that's why I got them, even though I think Batman is a bit dorky. I just could never make myself play it.

If it makes you feel better I got more trading them in then they even cost me buying them new.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I couldn't ever really get into playing the Batman games, they were fun for a little while but got old really fast to me...but I still love playing SR3 occasionally.

Pariah

Pariah

could have put up a little topic, I would have bought Ace Combat, maybe Arkham Asylum too.

Chewy

Chewy

I would just get a bigger shelf man. I personally never get rid of my games, never know when I might want to come back to them.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I used to have a huge collection just sitting there doin nothin,now I'm down to MGS HD Collection,RE5,RE:ORC,DA:Origins Ultimate Edition,DA2,BC2,BF3,ME3,Sacred 2,Two Worlds 2....

I saw Arkam Asylum for like 17.99 game of the year version on amazon yesterday.I always wanted to get into the games,I liked the Dark Knight movie.I remember you said I could borrow them but I live so far from the post office it would be too hard to mail em back:(

I guess oh well,I can try to find em on amazon cheap...my backlog sucks so bad.I get games and never play em....I used to be like that with books and on PS2 till I just quit buying em Razz.I just get em for the sake of owning them,I guess OCD and addiction mixed Razz

Holy hell Arkham City is epic.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Mario Kart? What system?
Arkham City is fun to kick ass in.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Chewy wrote:I would just get a bigger shelf man. I personally never get rid of my games, never know when I might want to come back to them.

This.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah, I've heard Arkham City is awesome. Even the Gamestop dude tried to talk me out of trading it in since I hadn't even opened it.

I understand a lot of you (and gamers in general) like to collect them. Anymore it just bugs me to have more than a few on hand at any time though. Too many to play makes me indecisive. I prefer to play them and ditch them as soon as possible.

Maybe it's because I used to own nearly every single game for every single system. After owning a collection like that anything less feels pointless. Or maybe I was just sick of having that much at once. * Shrugs.

You're also right that I should have just put them up here for sale or trade with you guys. Or even to just let you guys play. Hindsight... sorry.

Damn. I just realized I should have given them to the SeC for a give-away or something. Lame. I'm lame.

None of that occurred to me.

StormEye

StormEye

Metalzoic wrote:Damn. I just realized I should have given them to the SeC for a give-away or something. Lame. I'm lame.

I had to make room for new games. 07mp4_000578927

Pariah

Pariah

That! that would have gotten a ton of recruits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum