You are not connected. Please login or register

New Meshuggah came out last night

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HOLY FUCK! Shocked

We need a headbanging emote

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

sounds good man,I'll check it out after I finish listening to the new God Forbid,I'm liking it Razz .Finally some new music to listen to I guess lol...... urgh I've been listening to the same stuff forever

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CUuXiAsV7BQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:HOLY FUCK! Shocked

We need a headbanging emote

\m/ Twisted Evil \m/

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I haven't really paid too much attention to anything Meshuggah since Catch 33. I should remedy that...although I find Meshauggah mix of technical playing a bit too overly chuggy at times for my likes.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I like em but I can't listen to em for an extended amount of time,it all starts to sound the same for me.I'm like that with alot of bands though.I agree with Greg.I started to listen to their earlier works prior to Catch 33 but have to keep taking breaks

Meshuggah is all about odd time signatures.

Crombie

Crombie

Dance Hall Derelict wrote:I haven't really paid too much attention to anything Meshuggah since Catch 33. I should remedy that...although I find Meshauggah mix of technical playing a bit too overly chuggy at times for my likes.

This. I'll try to listen to em but it starts to feel too repetitive.

I'm more of a break down kinda guy though, so it's probably just me.

It takes a certain kinda person to love Meshuggah, they aren't for everybody. They are sex to my ears personally. Im all about dramatic tempo changes in my music, and Mehuggah are the kings of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum