Kenshiro
Keyser Söze
Zillah
Majora1988
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Majora1988

Majora1988

Gotta love 700+ ticket games of conquest.

Zillah

Zillah

NEVER ENDING OP METRO?!?!?! Twisted Evil

*catches breath*

sup majora

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Some are fun I guess, when admin aren't killing you and switching your side, or kicking you all together.

Zillah

Zillah

I can see getting kicked from servers being a pain.

Majora1988

Majora1988

That's why you play on one of your friend's servers, and not on some 14 year olds, lol. Also hi errybody.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I just got back from an hour long game of OP Metro.

1600 tickets.

And it crashed on me the second time around, AFTER we get tricapped 4 times, then tricapped them. Now Jr and Grader are winning a close ass game.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Those 1750 OP Metro games can be intense.

Zillah

Zillah

I wonder If I could get 2 combat efficiency medals in the same round...

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I'm thinking it would be a really good idea to favourite servers now. Weed out the ban happy admins...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

dude idk the name of that server but it was bullshit,I think the cry baby admin got on and got real mad we came back and won

Crombie

Crombie

Like Toast, last night. He's up 50-5 or something driving a tank on Caspian Rush, starts saying "oh man, I'm gonna get kicked if this keeps up"

10 seconds later, Greg and I are sitting in a tank with no driver... On the plus side I got MVP for that game. <.<

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

That was hilarious...

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Crombie wrote:Like Toast, last night. He's up 50-5 or something driving a tank on Caspian Rush, starts saying "oh man, I'm gonna get kicked if this keeps up"

Thats gonna be a pain in the ass, getting kicked for playing well.

Crombie

Crombie

It was kinda funny though... but yea, the frustration of doing really well then all of a sudden getting kicked with 20 tickets left?

I'd gladly burn down an orphanage.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

servers that ban players for doing well are going to run out of decent players, it will eventually end up as a noob-fest with no-one doing well at across the board.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum