Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I join your guys's corp now that i have a real account?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duck

Duck

? I'm hanging out in embod in minmatarr space right now. Not much going on over here >_>

Ante

Ante

Most likely, although you'll have to wait for Plague to get a final answer I think.

Duck

Duck

ok

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dave wrote:? I'm hanging out in embod in minmatarr space right now. Not much going on over here >_>

This crazy-ass sentence combined with your crazy avatar made me think I had just walked into a Hitchhikers Guide book. Suspect

Duck

Duck

I found this weird prototype 125 mm auto cannon that's worth like 120,000 isk but It doesn't seem to be that powerful... why is this worth so much? I have two 200mm auto cannons that I bought and they're worth way less.

Ante

Ante

120k is actually pretty cheap. Check the meta level on it. The higher the meta level, the better the stats are.

That 200mm cannon might do more damage, but it's harder to fit, and has worse tracking since it's bigger. Bigger isn't always better in EVE. Frigates can run circles around cruisers taking no damage because the bigger guns on cruisers have trouble tracking small fast ships.

Duck

Duck

hey, manilla, buddy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum