Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

A story of were the DL plays soccer runs over a little girl and dies...

+8
Keyser Söze
Pariah
chunckylover53
Chewy
Dropped Da Soap
Ron Swanson
Bla125
DRGN LRD 1213
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

SO on Tuesdsy nights my oldest daughter has soccer practice. Her practices are 2 hours long..... fun stuff. Its also amazing how my wife always seems to have to work on the Tuesday night practices! HAHA

So last night it was raining on and off so while she had practice my younger daughter and I hung out at the big rec area. She played her DS and I listened to Pandora..... Well with 30 minutes my oldest comes running up towards me and and I assume they called the rest of practice because of the rain..... how I was ever wrong. She said the coaches wanted parents and siblings on the field...... Um ok..... So I get drug out on the field to find out I was about to play against my daughters team....... GGRREEAAATTTT........ Now I'm not fat or anything I think most of you have seen the pic of me drinking the giant beer anyways but I'm not in shape really either. I got selected to play center mid...... My youngest who plays soccer as well but on a younger team played forward.... Well needless to say we lost! HAHA There are some real athletes on my daughters team. Now I managed to hold my own but running the length of the field is well...... its just not in me.

The best part was we had the ball up near their goal and I was setup and the ball came near me so I went to kick it and so did one of my daughters team mates and we ran into each other. I'm 6'3 and around 200 pounds. I think you can imagine who won... Poor girl got demolished. I felt bad for her...... felt bad we still didn;t score a goal either! HA

So after 30 minutes of this I was about to die. I could hardley talk on the drive home. HAHA

But it was cool to see how excited my daughter was and she said that was the best practice ever.

Sounds like you are an awesome dad. Thumbs up

Bla125

Bla125

I agree with Tom.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thanks guys. I appreciate that. I certainly try to be.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Great story DL

I feel like the story should have went thusly though

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:
The best part was we had the ball up near their goal and I was setup and the ball came near me so I went to kick it and so did one of my daughters team mates and we ran into each other. I'm 6'3 and around 200 pounds. I think you can imagine who won... Poor girl got DEMOLISHED!!!! I felt great about beating up a girl, but felt bad we still didn;t score a goal.
[u]

see the difference? a couple of caps and a few exclamation points really spice up your story lol

BTW I would have went balls out to score a goal. And I would have totally embarresed my daughter with a touchdown dance.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wait wait wait....you guys didn't score a single goal??!

Aren't you a grown ass man? You could have atleast attempted to kick that ball from your goal to theirs!

Chewy

Chewy

At first I thought this was a confession of manslaughter.

I agree with Terry, you should have shown no mercy and took advantage of the fact that you were bigger than them.

chunckylover53

Chewy wrote:At first I thought this was a confession of manslaughter.

This

Pariah

Pariah

Nice going DL! Don't make a habit of demolishing little girls though, they send you to prison for that.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

You should have roundhoused someone. And next time remember these wise words when defending...

"The ball or the player, only one can pass"

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Dance Hall Derelict wrote:You should have roundhoused someone. And next time remember these wise words when defending...

If I could give you more than 1 for that I would. that was great.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Aww DL, you are such a good dad! Haha!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Roy Drage wrote:Wait wait wait....you guys didn't score a single goal??!

Aren't you a grown ass man? You could have atleast attempted to kick that ball from your goal to theirs!

Speaking of people not scoring Very Happy

Frostbyrn wrote:

Need a rim shot emote.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Hilarious. Even though I quit smoking 4 months ago I'm not sure I'd survive that much running. Good job DL.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

They are talking about raising the price of Ciggys to 100$ here

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I say do it. More money was my main motivation for quitting, not health reasons.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I did boot it down the field a fair number of times.... the problem is they had twice the amount of people on the field than we did. And.... I will admit that my ass can not run up and down the field as many times as these young girls can.

And..... I'm old! HA

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Dance Hall Derelict wrote:You should have roundhoused someone. And next time remember these wise words when defending...

HAHAHA If I knock over another girl at a future practice I will be using this line for sure!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Frostbyrn wrote:

Hey, I can accept that I am physically appaling to women....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Should have had Pedobear on your team he can outrun little girls

Duan

Duan

disappointed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum