Frostbyrn
StormEye
BmmFlash
Same
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Same

Same

To shoot a UAV Pilot from the other island on Isla Inocentes.. Especially with the shotgun D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGUQmqrYTDE

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Damn, I never realized that before! I dont use them, though, so I dont really care. Ill have to snipe them next time.

StormEye

StormEye

You can pretty much kill anyone in BH area.

Same

Same

StormEye wrote:You can pretty much kill anyone in BH area.

Pretty much, just that seeing a red dot over there excited me because I had the idea that spotting only works at certain distance. o.o

I had to laugh though because he only just got on the UAV.

StormEye

StormEye

You can easily kill UAV pilot in Laguna Persa first base as well.

Isla and Persa are probably two maps that I would not want to be on UAV station in the first base.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Funnier calling Mortars on a Blackhawk that just spawned bound to get 1 kill

Also theres a Better place if you Take a Sniper rifle where you can Snipe right into their entire spawn

StormEye

StormEye

You mean by the land mine zone on the road?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nelson bay from the side road. You can get the UAV pilot from there.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

yep thats where i meant Penguin

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I love calling in Mortar strikes on UAV pilots.

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

i had this happen the other day. At first it was like "whos randomly spraying bullets...oh im dead."

i never knew it and will use this now in the future.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmmm I need l ike 6 more mortar strikes for the insignia. I think I will reserve them for UAV pilots.

While defending on Isla Innocentes, I like to trace the blackhawks before they take off.
"Oh, you think you're going to own the sky? THINK AGAIN!"

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice. I did that on Atacama Desert Conquest last night. Sat in their base and trace the attack chopper. HEHE that way they didn;t see me in their base. I felt kinda dirty.

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Nice. I did that on Atacama Desert Conquest last night. Sat in their base and trace the attack chopper. HEHE that way they didn;t see me in their base. I felt kinda dirty.
I am so impatient in terms of letting kills go. Probably the reason why I do not stay up too long in behind enemy lines as a defender.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

ea I typically like to go in the thick of things. I had flash backs of getting spawn killed by that engi so I was still going for payback even though it was a diferent team, and day haha

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:ea I typically like to go in the thick of things. I had flash backs of getting spawn killed by that engi so I was still going for payback even though it was a diferent team, and day haha
LoL. That guy almost drove me into rage mode as well.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes well he pushed me over the edge that day for the briefest of moments.

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Yes well he pushed me over the edge that day for the briefest of moments.

I was more worried about the pizza of yours, and helped in my early retirement that day for some food

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I also love tracing enemy choppers while hiding in their base. Ever now and then if the coast is clear in the area I am hiding in, I run out and toss a mine on the heli pad after the chopper took off.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA well I am glad I could aid your stomach storm.

Soap, So what happens? Someone gets in the chopper and is instantly blown up? I've never tried dropping a mine on the pad.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yup, basically that.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Oooooooooo

Gonna have to try that.

What about tanks and bradleys?

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Oooooooooo

Gonna have to try that.

What about tanks and bradleys?
Same thing

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Man I can;t believe I never knew this!!!!!!

I gues it has never happened to me before.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yup, they just enter,move a slight inch or so, and BOOM!

They be dead.

If I am playing as Engineer while defending, and I have the mines out, I try to remember to place mines in the areas that the attackers vehicles will spawn in right before we lose our base and go to teh next.

Doing that on Arica works wonders.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Wow! Thanks for the new tip!

Just when I thought I knew it all!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like dirty tricks

MMUUWAHAHAHAHA

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah no problem.

Although you would think that doing this would result in Hatemail, but so far its yet to happen to me.

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

i got hatemail for doing it one night. Kept Mining the HELI pad. Got hatemail calling ma a faggy pussy yadda yadda ya.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Then stop flying the helo if you know that theres mines!! Jeez, some people can be so thick!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah its true.

"Don't send me multiple messages calling me a cheap camper, when you kept going through the same open area as I was sniping, in the same pattern multiple times in a few minutes span"

SneakySneakySir

SneakySneakySir

You can also knife the UAV pilot on White Pass. Just creep along the left side until you get to their turret.
You can basically wait for the UAV take off and rush in there shoot/knife the UAV dude and pop out before the timer runs out.
While you wait you can spot all of them on the middle mountain and knife the guys going on the turret as well.

Yea for the mines, just be creative in where you put them.
Even works on the UAV if you place it where the UAV should spawn.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

It works on the UAV as well? Thats gotta be funny for the person planting the mines, and confusing for the pilot..

Majora1988

Majora1988

Oh I got to try AT mining the UAV!

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Dropped-Da-Soap wrote:
If I am playing as Engineer while defending, and I have the mines out, I try to remember to place mines in the areas that the attackers vehicles will spawn in right before we lose our base and go to teh next.

Doing that on Arica works wonders.
I've been doing that too...probably half of my mine kills are from that.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah it helps give you more time to prepare to defend and junk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum