Skyrim PC
FONV Ultimate Edition PC
Torchlight 2 / Diablo 3
possibly Starcraft 2 if i feel masochistic Razz

at least Firefall, Planetside 2 and Tribes:Ascend are F2P Smile

so many games, not enough money Sad

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

That's my problem now. Not only that, there are many drinks I want too!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Tribes and P2 are enough FPS for me, ill probably focus on P2 though since Tribes looks like my useless K&M control would make me really hate it. ill play a more conventional game before trying to shoot people out of the air at 200+ KPH Rolling Eyes

i haven't played a dungeon-crawler type game since Dungeon Siege 2. i liked DS1 and DS2 was cool as well, so im interested in either Torchlight 2 or Diablo 3 as they look (style-wise) quite similar to what DS1 would if it were made nowadays.

ive heard some issues about D3 being quite repetitive (not many different locations and enemies, best loot requires massive grinding/high-difficulties, etc) but at the same time so was DS1 (a lot of enemies were reskins) and i liked that despite the flaws.

Firefall looks like an odd mix of various games, its intriguing and F2P so ill definitely check it out, its not like i've lost money if i don't like it.

New Vegas and Skyrim... i know i love them, but i'm not sure how much i will play them considering the amount of time i have on them for the 360. but i would buy them if the price was right.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Very Happy have you ever tried Morrowind?It's cheap now and actually my favorite elder scroll game

seems like some cool games.I thought about getting Dungeon Siege 3 on the xbox...it only came out like last year I think and is already 15 bucks brand new lol it must have tanked....alot of games get cheap as hell if you wait a little Razz.That's what I'm gonna have to do later this year...all I can get is RE6 and maybe Borderlands 2...the rest gotta wait Razz

Pariah

Pariah

Get TF2 Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i've missed the boat on TF2, i'd get my ass handed to me all day Embarassed

Pariah

Pariah

The Adli Corporation wrote:i've missed the boat on TF2, i'd get my ass handed to me all day Embarassed
It's like that for the first week, believe me. After that though, the learning curve is pretty simple. Getting into item-trading and the various markets takes a lot, but playing F2P is really not bad. I'll take you through a few games if you'd like.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

get dust 514 for ps3 and eve online you crazy brit

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Dust 514? ive heard of it but can remember any details. also, wtf would i buy a PS3 for if in getting a laptop? i already have a 360 Razz

Duck

Duck

starcraft II. The campaign is pretty mediocre, the characters are terribly cheesy and cliche, and the multiplayer is a second job. Starcraft is a great game because the multiplayer is so balanced and competitive. If you're just looking for a fun single player RTS, there are much better ones out there.

I like Company of Heroes a lot.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

because of reasons

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Manila Plague wrote:because of reasons

Rolling Eyes

ill have a go at 'Spreadsheet: The Game' if i don't have to buy a PS3, deal?

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

only if i get your email to refer you

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

*strokes chin*

what is this 'e-mail' you speak of?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Never buy something that will end up giving you buyers remorse later. But yes, I know what you mean, for the longest time until I was able to build my PC I was just itching to be able to get back into PC gaming again. Now that I have a steady income, I'm probably not going to be going to my consoles too much anymore until some new games come out that catch my interest.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ exactly, there are no PS3 exclusive games that interest me. the only console exclusive i would miss is RDR, which i have on the 360.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

dust 514 is exclusive PS3 Very Happy

pm dat email yo

if you plan on giving eve a go let me know so i can help you get started

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Dave wrote: starcraft II. The campaign is pretty mediocre, the characters are terribly cheesy and cliche, and the multiplayer is a second job. Starcraft is a great game because the multiplayer is so balanced and competitive. If you're just looking for a fun single player RTS, there are much better ones out there.

I like Company of Heroes a lot.

Company of Heroes, is the best RTS out there IMO. I can't wait until the second one comes up. Onwards to the eastern front and the frozen wastelands of Russia!

Duck

Duck

I got company of heroes for 2 bucks on steam
me gusta

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Good stuff, if I was any good at the MP I'd be on it all day lol. No other game allows me to see the pride of the third reich rumbling onto the battle field in all its 50+ metric ton glory. (Tiger I for those who don't know)

I love WWII history, and the strategy involved in CoH was incredible IMO, so was the audio for the time. Hell the graphics still are pretty damn impressive to this day IMO.

Duck

Duck

yeah graphics are amazing.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Manila Plague wrote:dust 514 is exclusive PS3 Very Happy

pm dat email yo

if you plan on giving eve a go let me know so i can help you get started

i meant what is the email all about, what does it do Razz

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

oh if i refer you and you upgrade from trial to paid account i get an in game item called a PLEX

i sell the PLEX for 500 milion isk and split that with you

starting with 250 mil is really nice

our corp could really use some pilots that are on GMT

Duck

Duck

woah I didnt know that
dammit
dammit
dammit

I couldve gotten one from my brother

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

so far duck i have received 2 PLEX and also 3 months of game time just from referrals

https://secure.eveonline.com/buddy/

Duan

Duan

if you have any interest in RTS games you should get SC2 but you might want to wait till HoTS comes out, later this year? i think

Also play LoL it's F2P and lots of fun

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

so many acronyms

Duan

Duan

Cool

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ill check out LoL, there is little reason for me to not check out F2P games Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum