New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know the SKS got patched but I still did em dirty

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

got almost 100 kills on my fav. map for killing (metro Razz ) after messing around with the SCAR-H w/acog,heavy barrel,and bipod,I switched to my baby the SKS with iron sights,flash suppressor,and front grip.Even though it was gimped at longer ranges,I still had no problem insta-killing the other teams pathetic snipers at long range before they knew what hit them Twisted Evil ....although it takes like 5-6 shots now it seemed >__> it's about 4 up close or something.But damn,I really like the thing.It feels good to kill with it,because I honestly feel at a disadvantage against all these shotguns and full auto weapons

>____> I wanna get premium but I'm broke....the AUG looks sweet and so does the SPAS 12 Cool Twisted Evil

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I love the AUG, it feels really similar to the way it did in BC2... Ironically I hated it most of the time while playing that game because I did badly with it for no particular reason yet. I haven't gotten the SPAS-12 yet, figured I'd wait until Close Quarters to bother with shotgun kills. Might go play TDM and get them now though >_<

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

can't wait for the AUG

and the SKS's long range damage got nerfed, it still does well on small maps

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Makes sense that the SKS's long range damage got nerfed, I used it once or twice before the patch and noticed it felt oddly powerful for a semiauto sniper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum