Chewy
Grey
Metalzoic
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 13:56

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The first 20 minutes are pretty rough, but the second half is awesome.

The villain is terrible though. Lame looking, lame costumes, lame acting, lame dialogue, lame weapon. Why?
No one would ever be scared of this guy. He's laughable. The bad guy from Grandmas Boy is cooler than this guy.

Oh well, still a really cool movie once you get past the really slow start.

2Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 14:12

Grey

Grey

As Evelyn Hall said;
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

3Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 14:31

Chewy

Chewy

Metalzoic wrote:The bad guy from Grandmas Boy is cooler than this guy.

No shit, that's because the bad guy from Grandma's Boy is badass as hell.

4Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 16:51

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i liked the loki character. he was more psychotically evil than large menacing evil if that makes sense. but i thought it fit well

5Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 17:57

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Grey wrote:As Evelyn Hall said;
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

You didn't like the movie or you thought the bad-guy was fine?

Chewy wrote:No shit, that's because the bad guy from Grandma's Boy is badass as hell.

Ha! Good point!

1fnbighen wrote:i liked the loki character. he was more psychotically evil than large menacing evil if that makes sense. but i thought it fit well

Yeah, that makes sense, but I didn't even think he seemed very evil. Just disgruntled and whiny.
I don't know. He just didn't seem bad-guyish enough to warrant an entire super hero team to take out.
My wife described him as a "Dork with a retarded helmet".

6Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 19:22

Zillah

Zillah

Grey wrote:As Evelyn Hall said;

wut

I thought the movie was pretty good, the last action scene in New York is one of the best ive ever seen

7Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 19:29

Grey

Grey

It means I am not agreeing with your negativity of the movie.

8Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 22:53

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Wasn't supposed to be negative. I really liked it. I just thought it could use a bit stronger editing in the beginning to trim up some fat and a new bad-guy that's all.

Like I said I actually really liked it overall. Second half is awesome.

9Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 23:26

Pariah

Pariah

I actually loved Loki, thought he was a really good adaptation of the mythological/comic version. He was the "sadistic and don't give a fuck" brand of evil, not the "here to eat your babies" type. I found him pretty awesome. Especially his weapon.

10Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-10, 23:37

infadel117

infadel117

Pariah wrote:I actually loved Loki, thought he was a really good adaptation of the mythological/comic version. He was the "sadistic and don't give a fuck" brand of evil, not the "here to eat your babies" type. I found him pretty awesome. Especially his weapon.
a pointy staff that opens one portal
:/

11Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-11, 00:50

Pariah

Pariah

Infadel117 wrote:
Pariah wrote:I actually loved Loki, thought he was a really good adaptation of the mythological/comic version. He was the "sadistic and don't give a fuck" brand of evil, not the "here to eat your babies" type. I found him pretty awesome. Especially his weapon.
And fires laser bolts. And has a huge ass blade.

12Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-11, 01:31

Grey

Grey

Pariah wrote:
Infadel117 wrote:

That he can use to control people

13Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-11, 02:41

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Meh, I just didn't like the actor for Loki. I felt like he just looked way too damn happy and friendly the whole time to be any kind of bad guy. Other than that I loved the movie.

14Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-11, 09:26

infadel117

infadel117

Grey wrote:
Pariah wrote:
Infadel117 wrote:

That he can use to control people
meh its only cool if loki is using it
until hulk finally finds him

15Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-11, 11:37

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I liked this about the movie too. I didn't really like Thor that much though. While Loki did seem like a bit of a cry baby, Thor whined too much for me. He was constantly crying to Loki and it got old. I did like the humor throughout the movie. It was good and the battle at the end was awesome. I liked watching them work together because it was almost like watching me play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

16Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-11, 15:44

infadel117

infadel117

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:

I liked this about the movie too. I didn't really like Thor that much though. While Loki did seem like a bit of a cry baby, Thor whined too much for me. He was constantly crying to Loki and it got old. I did like the humor throughout the movie. It was good and the battle at the end was awesome. I liked watching them work together because it was almost like watching me play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
but with more explosions right

17Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-11, 16:10

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Well yeah, but when I play most games I tend to just throw explosions in there.

18Finally saw the Avengers! Empty Re: Finally saw the Avengers! 2012-06-11, 17:08

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I am a GOD!
*smash smash smash*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum