NFS Most Wanted looks fun as hell!

+2
Dropped Da Soap
Metalzoic
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It basically looks like it could be Burnout Paradise 2.

Honestly I would prefer to have made up Hot-Wheels looking cars to real cars.
It still looks fun as shit.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I thought they had a Most Wanted years ago?

Is this a remake?
CAuse I loved the shit out of that game.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah, this is the re-make being done by Criterion.

The original Most wanted was easily my favorite NFS game. I wonder if this one will have the spike strips and speeb-break things like the original.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I have hopes for this game too. Criterion did Hot Pursuit, and it was a decent game. I liked playing both sides, although some of those races were really insanely hard. Most Wanted was easily my favorite game of the series so far too. Hopefully they don't get too caught up in the NFS franchise and forget about Burnout. I really loved that series as well. Something satisfying about just wrecking everything and causing lots of damage.

chunckylover53

Looks awkward but will see when the reviews hit.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ign says it's basically Burnout Paradise 2.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/06/e3-2012-need-for-speed-most-wanted-is-burnout-paradise-2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/11/criterion-details-autolog-20-for-most-wanted

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Yeah, but like you said, I want my Hot Wheels cars. At least those were able to be fully destroyed rather than just getting dirty and maybe breaking a headlight. While I do like using the real cars, it just sucks that the companies won't truly allow the to be demolished in a game.

chunckylover53

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Yeah, but like you said, I want my Hot Wheels cars. At least those were able to be fully destroyed rather than just getting dirty and maybe breaking a headlight. While I do like using the real cars, it just sucks that the companies won't truly allow the to be demolished in a game.

I don't understand the meaning behinde it, i mean it's not like anyone thinks your car isn't going to wreck going that fast.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I think they are more afraid of showing what could happen to their cars if you were to drive them at those speeds.

Chewy

Chewy

Looks pretty cool but they really should just call it Burnout Paradise 2. Only difference is that the cars are real.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

looks fun Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum