How to escape flirtatious women the awesome way

+2
DRGN LRD 1213
Pariah
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pariah

Pariah

Day before yesterday, my uncle and I went on an little sports kick, whitewater rafting down the fastest river in Serbia and then going paragliding. When we were on the mountain waiting for the jump, a girl walked over and started chatting with me, and if it was any other situation I'd have been interested. However, Siren was on my mind so I was looking for a not-rude escape. I kinda failed the not-rude part.

I skipped the line and ran off the mountain.

Flying over hills and valleys, probably around 200 metres in the air, I realised that that was the single awesomest way possible to get out of that. I felt damn proud.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thats pretty fucking cool actually haha! Sounds like a scene from a movie!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Wow, sounds fucking crazy.

Pariah

Pariah

I was feeling a little antsy (read "fucking terrified") going up, but my sister had her camera, she took pictures. I'll post them eventually.

Siren

Siren

YES pictures! Very Happy

I'm proud of you hon, looks like I taught you well ^^

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Looks like another student has failed my class. *sighs* I need some new pupils.

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Looks like another student has failed my class. *sighs* I need some new pupils.

I used to be an A student. Until I got married lol

Pariah

Pariah

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Looks like another student has failed my class. *sighs* I need some new pupils.

I used to hit on girls constantly, but then I got Siren. I think I'm a B student. Maybe B-

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Being married or having a girlfriend doesn't mean you can't flirt. You just can't act on those actions is all.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Being married or having a girlfriend doesn't mean you can't flirt. You just can't act on those actions is all.

Exactly this! I flirt all the time. Tho it can get awkward when the woman expects more HA!!!

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

It only gets awkward when there are multiple chicks in the same place at the sme time.

Siren

Siren

He'd better not, the girl might try and take him! D:< JFDSKLDVFNDIWO

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Siren wrote:He'd better not, the girl might try and take him! D:< JFDSKLDVFNDIWO

then decapitate her boobs.

Siren

Siren

Alpha Brit wrote:
Siren wrote:He'd better not, the girl might try and take him! D:< JFDSKLDVFNDIWO

Twisted Evil

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Alpha Brit wrote:

Or just motorboat them. That works too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum