Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soo...I've never watched Avatar the last Airbender before.

+7
Cardboard Fox
Frostbyrn
Keyser Söze
Siren
Patrick Star
Dropped Da Soap
Artimise Flare
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Watching it now.

Only got through the first episode and it's not too bad considering it's an Amerime. I was told the later episodes get much better than the first few.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

They get muuuuuuch better. Book 2 really picks up, and Book 3 is just amazing. Not to mention Mark EFFING Hamill as Fire Lord Ozai!!

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Does the VA get better? I know it's a show aimed towards children, but would be nice if it improves along the way Razz

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Your going to love what you see art, i guarantee it. It gets very interesting you will not be disappointed.
EDIT: I would say the voice acting gets better, i never really had a problem with it.

Siren

Siren

KEEP WATCHING YES IT GETS SO MUCH BETTER..

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Soo...I've never watched Avatar the last Airbender before.

Don't bother to either.

Siren

Siren

It's a good show! D:

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Good show, GREAT SHOW, shit movie.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You better not be hating on Slumdog Avatar

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

To elaborate Greg, I'm watching the cartoon not the craptacular live action movie. What a disaster that was.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Well, consider yourself warned.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I used to enjoy watching it a lot, haven't seen it for ages though. It did take me a while to get over people calling each other "benders" all the time though.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Just finished rewatching it on Netflix a few days ago. Such a good show, I wish it was longer than three seasons. Now I've got to watch the first season of Legend of Korra before the second season starts. So excited Very Happy

Siren

Siren

Legend of Korra was okay. JUST okay, not anywhere near as good as Avatar.

And the movie version of it.....oh god.....I wanted to just walk out of there, turn around, flip off the screen, shout "NO" and then leave.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Korra was amazing, I want to know what your on.

Siren

Siren

-Compared to the original- it was okay. I know it was good but still can't even compare, they could have done a lot better with it.

Mostly I was pissed because BOLIN WAS THE SWEETHEART THE WHOLE TIME.
But of course he never got any of the ladies. They're all obsessed with the anger-management looser that couldn't even stay loyal to one girl D:<

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Well Bolin was basically Sokka, Im fairly certain that like Sokka, Bolin will find his woman in Book 2.

Siren

Siren

There will be no book 2. Korra is over man. D:<

Twitchy

Twitchy

Really? They said there's gonna be two though Neutral

Siren

Siren

I heard single season way back before it came out. Unless it was popular enough for them to make another?

Twitchy

Twitchy

Nope, two books have been planned the entire time :p

Siren

Siren

Oh wow. I stand corrected, it's not over yet.

*feels like a total idiot*

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah they said two books with no filler episodes.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Already in season 2. Toph is easily my favorite bender thus far. May have to start doing some fan art of the show Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Cardboard Fox wrote:I used to enjoy watching it a lot, haven't seen it for ages though. It did take me a while to get over people calling each other "benders" all the time though.

Yep I know what you mean Very Happy

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Siren wrote:*Insert Any Person's Name Here* WAS THE SWEETHEART THE WHOLE TIME.
But of course he never got any of the ladies. They're all obsessed with the anger-management looser that couldn't even stay loyal to one girl D:<

You know, this is how it is in real life too. Trust me on this.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

What Kalei said. I was raised to be a gentleman and treat women like pristine artifacts, and look at where thats gotten me.

Yet d-bags with polo shirts and skateboards have girls a flocking.

As my good friend J2DAEE would say

"CAAW CAAW!" You guys hear that?!? The hoes be flockin!"

Duck

Duck

avatar is pretty much the best animated show japanese or not

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

So, I thoroughly do not like Azula lol. Funny how Zuko is supposed to be a villain so to speak, yet he's possibly my most favorite character in the series.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Artimise Flare wrote:So, I thoroughly do not like Azula lol. Funny how Zuko is supposed to be a villain so to speak, yet he's possibly my most favorite character in the series.
Azula is quite the bitch, but a poster child of the fire nation imo.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

True, I'm at the part where they're in Ba Sing Se trying to find Aang's bison, Apa?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Shocked

Siren

Siren

Miles Edgeworth wrote:What Kalei said. I was raised to be a gentleman and treat women like pristine artifacts, and look at where thats gotten me.

Yet d-bags with polo shirts and skateboards have girls a flocking.

As my good friend J2DAEE would say

"CAAW CAAW!" You guys hear that?!? The hoes be flockin!"

Yeah I know and it's so unfair to the nice guys.

Most of my girlfriends think that those asshole guys are more "fun" and make them look cooler, and then they come cryyyyying to me about how he cheated or whatever and spazzing about how it's so unfair that I've never once had that problem and how horrible the breakup was and I'm just sitting there thinking "wow. You're fucking retarded aren't you?"

Stupid people paired with stupid people never ends well -.-

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Lol, why so shocked metal?

Siren

Siren

Artimise Flare wrote:True, I'm at the part where they're in Ba Sing Se trying to find Aang's bison, Apa?

Appa Smile

And wow you're far already! I KNEW YOUD LIKE IT!!! ^^

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Just started the third season. I feel kind of dirty, but Katara looks reeeeeally good in the fire nation clothes lol Razz

Also, I do like how they show the characters growing as people. It was extremely amusing watching Azula try and woo some guys. They do a good job at making so that you can connect with most if not all the characters.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

That was one of the things I loved about the series.

Even the villains you love to both hate and love.

Although, Azula gets crazier later.....(not kidding).

And Toph gets even bad...assier....later.
Have you gotten to where she learned/invented a new form of bending yet?

Plus Zuko gets even cooler and more detailed as well. Like he really begins to grow pretty strong as a character as well.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm at the part where they just found Sokka' dad. I'm roughly 5 episodes away from the end and I is already getting sad lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum