Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks to double xp I had a game worth 74,000+ yesterday.

+2
Ron Swanson
xSBx610x
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

I can't fucking wait to get off work today and get on battlefield. I'm hype!!!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Rolling Eyes

premium whores

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Terry Corp. wrote: Rolling Eyes

premium whores

It was double XP for everybody the past few days. I think it is Premium only starting today through the 8th though.

Shinma

Shinma

premium whores

Thanks to double xp I had a game worth 74,000+ yesterday.  Tumblr_lx9gifzg5e1qdlkgg

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Shinma wrote:

premium whores

Thanks to double xp I had a game worth 74,000+ yesterday.  Tumblr_lx9gifzg5e1qdlkgg

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

50 bucks well spent.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I agree with Sean I know I'll always be playing this game till the next BF whatever and whenever that is. THis is and will be my go to shooter. Even with BC2 I took a break and played Halo Reach some but came back to BC2. Then I played Homefront. Which I played a lot more than reach but I would still always come back to BC2. It will be the same with BF3. It is my main FPS game and its going to stay that way.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

BF3 will be my go to shooter, but I don't plan on spending any more money on it. $110 is a shit ton of money to spend on a game. i have never spent that much on a single title and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well. FOr the amount of time I've played the game already it comes out to a little under 50 cents an hour. Plus I'm going to put a lot more time into it. Money well spent I would say. Pretty cheap form of entertainment really.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I think it's my most played game ever >__> 330:29 hours just hit gold eagle lvl 50 last night Twisted Evil

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

Earlier had a game worth 82,000+

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

JrTapia1991 wrote:I think it's my most played game ever >__> 330:29 hours just hit gold eagle lvl 50 last night Twisted Evil

I had 28 days played on black ops>_>.

I had 98,000+ kills lol.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

xSBx610x wrote:
JrTapia1991 wrote:I think it's my most played game ever >__> 330:29 hours just hit gold eagle lvl 50 last night Twisted Evil

I had 28 days played on black ops>_>.

I had 98,000+ kills lol.

Damn...

I don't know how much time I had into Black Ops, but I had 30,000+ kills just with the FAL.

...God I loved that gun...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum