Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey, who wants to see one of the ads for this clan I was in 4 years ago that one of my clan buddies made?

+3
infadel117
Shinma
Dropped Da Soap
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tsy-Ojh_wB4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

infadel117

infadel117

both disturbing and inapropriate yup sounds like something you would join

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Does WP stand for Weird Pedophiles because I can see how that would appeal to you

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Naw, it was a Mario Kart Wii/Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Wii clan. I honestly don't remember what the wP stood for. I know I was in another clan after that one disbanded named wB-something(I forgot)but the wB stood for Wii brothers.

And to be honest that video was made by this guy who was on the site, but not in the clan because no one but me could stand him. So he was always pulling weird shit on the site to piss people off, and made that video and started spamming the MoH: Heroes wii board with them just to mock our clan. Which since our clan was the best on the Wii board and everyone hated us, people loved him.

So yeah, he was my best friend in the clan. Everyone else but me in the clan hated him.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Miles Edgeworth wrote:
And to be honest that video was made by this guy who was on the site, but not in the clan because no one but me could stand him. So he was always pulling weird shit on the site to piss people off

hmm sounds familiar

Soap...was this "friend" really you? Did you make that video? Razz

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

sounds like Kirby lmao Very Happy

Shinma

Shinma

Miles Edgeworth wrote:Wii clan.

Hey, who wants to see one of the ads for this clan I was in 4 years ago that one of my clan buddies made? Tumblr_lial9mMFmp1qdlkgg

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Shinma wrote:
Miles Edgeworth wrote:Wii clan.

Hey, who wants to see one of the ads for this clan I was in 4 years ago that one of my clan buddies made? Tumblr_lial9mMFmp1qdlkgg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jBzPcxm3LPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wasn't always rich enough to afford a 360 till like 09

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum