the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types

5 posters

weapon type

fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_lcap23%fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_rcap 23% [ 3 ]
fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_lcap8%fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_lcap8%fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_lcap0%fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_lcap0%fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_lcap15%fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

infadel117

infadel117

so which is it
poll is multichoice

Greatsword
heavy bow-gun
longsword
sword and shield
bow
and switchaxe are my favorites

Pariah

Pariah

have not played this game since my PS2 days, but my weapon of choice is always a longsword.

infadel117

infadel117

before you vote you might wanna watch a video of the longsword gameplay its a lot more different then what youre thinking
especially since the ps2 versions didnt have longswords lol

Pariah

Pariah

you misunderstand, my weapon of choice is ALWAYS a longsword. whatever game it is.

infadel117

infadel117

hm....good enough for me

Pariah

Pariah

infadel117 wrote:hm....good enough for me
Smile

infadel117

infadel117

a little preview of what your missing out on for not playing the newer games

fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Longsw10

Pariah

Pariah

Yeah...I'd make that work. No clue the effects, no clue the playstyle necessary, but I'd make it work.

infadel117

infadel117

no blocking and after attacking for awhile a little bar at the top called the spiritualizion bar fills up, this increases your attack power and offers a chance to do 5 to 6 (depending on the game) high damage attacks in rapid succession
also you walk like your holding the sword n' shields

Pariah

Pariah

To quote a friend of mine, "blocking is for pussies. just smash it all"

And yes, that actually sounds like I could work with is. Can I dodge and counterattack?

infadel117

infadel117

in mh2 partly
in tri yes
in all games dur roll option is there for all weapon types lol

infadel117

infadel117

at the top i guess i'll just add videos for all the weapon types but it'll have to wait till tomorrow i've gotta go to bed for work in the morning

Shinma

Shinma

I've never played any monster hunter game ever, but I voted anyway cus I'm such a rebel.

fellow monster hunters, whats your favorite weapon types Tumblr_m6eh8jjGIA1qlfum2o1_250

infadel117

infadel117

well then nice choice

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

GS, DS, hammer, lance, gunlance.

I used to use longswords religiously, but then I watched Naijiao's GS vids.

DS are my danger weapons. Melts face but stamina drain and dodges only make it risky.

I used to look down on the lance types, but then I realized the damage stat was misleading.

So far, in 3G, it's DS,GS,SnS,GL, hammer then everything else in usage.

I don't get bowguns, I just don't man. Bows are fine.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

in MHF it was a Sword and Shield, but in MHF2 it was a Bow.

Bows rape monsters hardcore. its so easy to kill Melee based monsters if you dodge well Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum