New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

EPIC BC2 games with SeC members!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

Yesterday in the wee hours of the morn' I got on and too my surprise Dr Awesome was online and playing BC2.

I hop on and message him for an invite and the AWESOMENESSSAUCE unvailed itself before us. The shear amount of crazy firefights Epyk and I had in the matches we played together were mind boggling. I now remember why i liked this game soooo friggin much. And cant for the life of me remember why i put it down *cough cough halo...

Even playing with Drgn, conker, khult, omni (who i've never played with) and others. The games were just alot of fun! ESPECIALLY in the late hours we managed to hold off the attacking team on white pass as DEFENDERS with only the the LAST house still standing!

GREAT times i can't wait for VIETNAM now....

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice! ALl I know is when I joined you in those two arena games I could have broke my Halo disk after that. I think for Halo I;ll stick to campaign and firefight.

BC2 is MP is awesome. THough I think when I am playing with SeC members I will stick to rush. When we play COnquest it always seems to end up with our team spawn camping them and then they quit. Gets boring.

THough launching the tank, and 4 wheelers with c4 and mines was fun 4 a bit.

Same

Same

"Hey Bananusaur I need ammo"
"Kay here"

*Throws ammo box through window to the floor below.*

Tater

Tater

YES which btw bananusaur you also are the first to own my gold tags!

That was hilarious. You throw it through the window i look down at it then look at you and say "what am i supposed to do with that?"

LOLS

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

the nelson bay matches were absolutly insane

Same

Same

godscouchpotato wrote:YES which btw bananusaur you also are the first to own my gold tags!

That was hilarious. You throw it through the window i look down at it then look at you and say "what am i supposed to do with that?"

LOLS

I'm just happy I got your dog tags. xD
I thought you would of killled me too.

Tater

Tater

Dragon: I needed something to relieve the agony that was halo matchmaking and bc2 is it.

Mamasaur: I'm usually an opportunity dog tag taker. If your right in my face or i happen to come up behind you then yes i'll go for your tags. Otherwise i'm not huntin ya down.

Epyk: Yes that one particular match yesterday just before noon was crazy. i went like 40-10 and grabbed 4 dog tags that match. You also rezzed me 5 out of my 10 deaths!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Tater, yea Halo MP is not really my thing. I do enjoy the chaos of the rumble pit, and firefight is fun with friends. BC2 is king in my book for MP.

Same

Same

godscouchpotato wrote:Dragon: I needed something to relieve the agony that was halo matchmaking and bc2 is it.

Mamasaur: I'm usually an opportunity dog tag taker. If your right in my face or i happen to come up behind you then yes i'll go for your tags. Otherwise i'm not huntin ya down.

Epyk: Yes that one particular match yesterday just before noon was crazy. i went like 40-10 and grabbed 4 dog tags that match. You also rezzed me 5 out of my 10 deaths!

Getting the legendary Bananusaur will be hard for anyone in SeC >:3

Tater

Tater

I agree.

I'm average when it comes to halo MP. I'm like 1600 kills 1400 deaths. At teh same point i don't even bother with the stats thing 99% of the time while playing the game. Still i don't rage as much playing halo as i did playing MW2!

Where BC2 theres some angry moments but for the most part it's blissfull JOY

I also like how i can play BC2 and not get bored. I'm getting bored with halo. MP seems to constantly be Slayer DMRs or SWAT. I've been playing reach for two weeks+ now and i already HATE the DMR! Assassinations are the only saving grace for the MP to me. And that's not saying much! We need to arrange our Forgeworld games soon...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

PoppaDerpp I hopped on here to make a topic similar to this but you already had.

It was awesome playing with you and the other guys (even for just a few matches) yesterday. Besides DL I've actually only played with a few of you guys before and it was a lot of fun. Didn't hurt that the only real match we played I got the ace pin! cheers The other 3 matches we spawn destroyed them or didn't even have an enemy team (Although you guys did barrel role me in my Bradley).

It sucked I had to quit right away, but I had to take my girls costume shopping...

BC2 is awesome every time I put it in and after nearly 400 hours just playing randoms, playing with you guys made it even better. I'm looking forward to Vietnam so much more now.
I've only kept Halo this long so I can finish the campaign with DL. As soon as I roll the credits it's getting traded in. Very Happy

Oh yeah, how the hell do so many of you have full friend lists! (glares at Storm3ye and Epyk)Shocked do you guys actually play with 100 different people?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

id say 60ish on regular basis

85+ are from gfaqs or sec

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea mt FL is full as well and there are around 60 people that Ihave played with in the past month, 20 in the past 2 or 3 monthes and the rest are guys that I may not have played with in awhile but playe ALOT with and I would consider perma friends.

Yes Metal we need to finish co op.

I might hold onto Reach if Mr. Mills get a copy and play with him but I might trade my copy in as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum