Tater
StormEye
DRGN LRD 1213
1fnbighen
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:23

Have fun with your flawed and unbalanced game, but don't go and call other people's games shit. In fact, if you want to debate it, I can find stacks upon stacks of reasons of how Halo is better *cough* better balanced, skill matters, and hit detection isn't buggier than a Louisiana swamp*cough*, but I don't go out of my way to go talk shit about BC2 24/7. If you don't like a game, fine, but don't go off the beaten path to simply insult the people that like the game.

Thank you.

2ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:25

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

*cough cough* tominater *cough*

Last edited by 1fnbighen on 2010-10-05, 16:37; edited 1 time in total

3ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:26

Finally someone says it.

4ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:26

No, it's more than Tominator.

5ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZNA6lPJugI

6ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:28

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Halo sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sucks many things that I won;t post!

Yes I said it. I can say it to because I play it. For all it's suck I enjoy it.

HAHA I paid my 60 bucks so I can say it sucks and I can also say I play it it.

7ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:29

StormEye

StormEye

Insulting person for playing a particular game is prohibited in this place.

If you feel insulted by someone's post let it be known, and ask for clarification.

Also, tolerance people. Tolerance.

8ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:30

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I meant to ask in my post but forgot.

Was there a Halo bashing thread and I missed it? Cause I cormfussded.

9ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:31

No, but the typical shit that I see.

"Halo is gay"
"Halo sucks"
"BC2 is better"
"Hurr Durr"

10ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:32

Tater

Tater

I play it.

It blows sheep one minute and the next it's "ok".

But the inconsistency of the online play is more rage inducing than rubber knifing 4x in a row!

11ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:33

You know the funny thing about people saying that Halo sucks, is that they can't even make an argument behind it...

12ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:33

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:"BC2 is better"
That is not Halo bashing, but expressing of one's opinion.

If it is said as "Halo sucks because BC2 is better", now that is bashing.

13ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:33

I tried playing Halo 3 last night, and totally forgot the controls. Once I paused the game to look at how they worked, I said "fuck this, I'm going to bed."
I totally forgot you couldn't ADS. It made me sad.

14ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:34

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

yankees suck

Last edited by 1fnbighen on 2010-10-05, 16:36; edited 1 time in total

15ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:34

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well MP BC2 is better. Halo campaign is way better. I said it. It is law.

HAHA

Dude people are going to hate. I wouldn;t let it bother you.

16ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:35

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

love halo so shut up and get on my horse

17ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:36

StormEye

StormEye

BF SP?????

DICE stop it!

18ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:37

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

BF campaign was the suck! I think they made the campaign for when the servers where down early on after release because that is the only time I played it.

All flashy lamas like Halo. They just can;t help themselves. MP still is the suck.

19ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:40

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

u mad cause they dont have a long range shotty and create a class op weapons available for you

you also forget that reach isnt over yet

were just getting started

20ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:40

StormEye

StormEye

I would rather have it like the old BF series, where there is no story whatsoever, besides the map background explanation in loading screen (e.g. Port Gibraltar in BF2142 it explains why PAC is attacking EU in Gibraltar from dried up sea), and make people learn how MP works with bots.

21ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:41

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I have yet to figure out the shotty in reach. Played infection and got owned when I was a marine. I shot the dude point blank and no kill. = the suck!

22ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:41

Like I said though, the arguments of a couple people are irritating me, but there is one specific person who I won't mention, that bashes Halo and CoD, and their argument sounds like this:

Roses are blue
Violets are red
I have to go to the bathroom

(Invisible bonus points to whoever can guess what child's show it's from)

23ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:42

Also, like your counter-argument DRGN, despite it having no backbone or supporting opinion as to why you think that whatsoever.

24ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:42

Battlefield story modes have always been awful, it's probably what they do during the last two weeks of the dev cycle before the game drops.

25ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:42

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

speaking of bathrooms. I have to poop but I am scared to go use the bathroom.

26ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 16:48

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol waterfalls and trickle.

forge
better air controls

27ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 17:11

D

Just let people bash and continue to enjoy <insert game here>.

28ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 17:47

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

ATTN: Halo Bashers 404

29ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 17:48

I have to say I'm enjoying Halo, but I am a far better Battlefield player. It is a little annoying to me how weak some of the weapons are. The matchmaking system is also complete and total crap, but that's ok. I'll let it slide. Need. More. Credits.

30ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 21:25

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I've always played Halo, but I haven't played Reach yet at all. After ODST I was very disappointed, I don't know why, but I was just left wanting more. I played the Reach beta, and it was just another Halo MP experience. No real tactics to it, just run around and shoot people. Since Halo 3 I've many other MP games and have learned that FPS's don't begin and end with Halo. My main gripe with it is this: the community, a bunch fan boys that believe that they are gods on Earth because they can spawn kill you the whole match. I may even get this one mainly because my brother loves Halo and got it the day it came out, and it's one of the few games we can play together. I prefer BC2 over Halo, I even got Fallout 3 over Halo today, but I do believe Halo takes very little skill to play, or to be good at. This is not to bash it, but this is my opinion after playing games like BC2, MW2 (like it or not, there is skill required to play it), GoW (my personal favorite), or even War for Cybertron, Halo just makes it really easy to find someone, and shoot them. Once again it's my opinion.

31ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 21:28

I'm not a fanboy, but I willl admit that Halo takes more skill to play than BC2/CoD. If there are no power weapons, it comes down to who's a better aim and knows how to effectively manuever, not who was camping the entire game with a weapon that kills you in two shots, or connection (most of the time), or anything like that. It's not nearly as tactical, but it takes more raw skill to win in a firefight.

32ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 21:29

I think it mostly comes down to who has more experience with how the game works.

33ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-05, 21:36

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I haven't played Reach yet outside the Beta so I don't know what's been fixed. I've never really enjoyed halo to point I enjoy other games now, but Halo is a very popular game for reason, I just never really liked the community online. I respect the people here too much to bash a game they like, I will just agree to disagree on some points, and move on. I do agree with not bashing a game however, but I just want everyone to see that there is a way to voice a opinion with out insulting someone.

Okay, I'll step off the soap box..

34ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 09:49

I'd agree with Dr. Bob that Halo is a more skill intensive game than BC2 or CoD. Halo is not always about who gets the drop or who has the best reflexes. There's a lot of strategy and room for skill to come into play in regular combat experiences. You know, when do you shoot, when do you melee, when do you grenade, when do you use your armor ability? I also enjoy the olden deathmatch nods, like running a route to keep control of the power weapons.

35ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 16:19

Thank you.

Also, DRGN, for the SP, you should try out the first Halo sometime, it was by far the best one.

36ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 16:20

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I've been thinkin about downloading it. I still have Dragon Age I want to play so it may wait.

37ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 16:27

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

the first Halo was very very good. I don't really bash Halo, I like it sometimes, but to me it's kinda mindless you know?

38ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 16:31

I don't know, I zone out far more playing BC2 or CoD, because half of the time, it' just me sprinting to an objective, and shooting somebody requires only a fraction of a second of my attention. In Halo, you have to try not to fight multiple people (which I actually think is stupid, but whatever), killing somebody requires you to focus to shoot them repeatedly, and when you injure them, to quickly track them down and finish them off before their sheilds regenerate. Also, you have to look for power weapons/users of power weapons, and get/avoid them as much as possible.

39ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 16:37

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Which is odd. Maybe I am playing a mode your not but when I play rumble pit I come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, typically. I find it easier than BC2.

When I am looking for mindless fun I play Halo, when I want some strategy team MP I play BC2 with friends.

40ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 16:48

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I guess it seems mindless because the fighting is just strafe, fire, jump, throw grenade, wash rinse repeat. Not trying to say there is no stratagy, or anything like that but every encounter is the same in the sense that you just do those thing over and over

41ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 16:53

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes I would agree with what Terry said. most of the people I see are jumping and throwing plasma grenades. Over and Over and FUcking Over!

42ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 17:01

TerryMay wrote:I guess it seems mindless because the fighting is just strafe, fire, jump, throw grenade, wash rinse repeat. Not trying to say there is no stratagy, or anything like that but every encounter is the same in the sense that you just do those thing over and over

Same could be said about any FPS though. CoD is spawn, throw frag,sprint, dropshot, shoot, kill, sprint, spray, kill, sprint, drop shot, kill.

BC2, sprint (slowly) towards where you want to go, aim, shoot, sprint some more, aim well, shoot, sprint some more, shoot, etc.

43ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 17:02

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Fox how do you sprint slowly?

44ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 17:03

Because in BC2, you run as if your character took a shit in his pants, and kinda waddles his way to where he wants to go, lol.

45ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 17:04

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

What's wrong with a little poop in your pants? Crap man if all those bullets where flying my way. I think I would poop in my pants.

46ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 17:06

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

LOL

halo for me is straight up firefight shooting skill, where in cod and bc2 there is flanking killstreaks and weapon classes making it more strategy based.

47ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 17:07

1fnbighen wrote:LOL

halo for me is straight up firefight shooting skill, where in cod and bc2 there is flanking killstreaks and weapon classes making it more strategy based.

Precisely, I love all of the games (yes, even BC2, despite it's many flaws), but that's what I've been trying to say.

48ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 17:08

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

What you sayin?

49ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 17:09

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah that is true Bob I'll give you that, but I guess what I'm refering too kinda has to do with the class setup, and vehicles. Every time you spawn in Halo it's the same exact tactic and goal. Shoot people. At least in BC2 you have different classes, and situation that call for a specific class.

And don't say "halo has different classes" becasue choosing between which gun and ability you use dosn't make for a big enough distiction to call it a class.

All that being said I know exactly what your talking about Bob, and I support that cause. I too play Halo and despite the fact that most of the people who play the game suck (not at the game, they suck at being people) I wouldn't accuse anyone here of being "that guy"

50ATTN: Halo Bashers Empty Re: ATTN: Halo Bashers 2010-10-06, 17:09

What Henry just said. >_>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum