Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

lol...

"Wellcome 2 my 300% Rush server.
No shawtguns or vehicle steeling.
i will kik u if u r anoying and dun go crying 2 admin
donations appreciated"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Neutral Neutral Shocked Shocked pale pale pale Suspect Suspect No No

the community on xbox is horrible,but I guess that demographic gobbles up FPS games

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I literally just read this on the GFAQs.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I thought it was funny Razz ....always made me shake my head at the cheesy admins since the update came out,just never heard anybody else talk about it really cyclops

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Badmins are nothing new to people who've played PC shooters online.

The ability to have custom settings is worth it I think.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The guy should be curb-stomped for wanting to ban shotguns and his terrible spelling.

If I could kill people with my mind he would have been my first for today.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Giving console gamers admin powers is crap. People start getting power trips and kicking people for no reason other than the fact they are getting stomped.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

More often I get switched to the other team.
I suppose that's fine with me so long as I still come in MVP.

Admins are pussies on PC too. It isnt just isolated to consoles.

DrunkenJawas

DrunkenJawas

*steps out of hole*

I don't mind the switching but if I'm actually flying the helicopter great for once and they switch me death to them.

*swan dives back into hole*

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

DrunkenJawas wrote:*steps out of hole*

I don't mind the switching but if I'm actually flying the helicopter great for once and they switch me death to them.

*swan dives back into hole*

Holy shit.

DrunkenJawas

DrunkenJawas

*crawls out of hole*

Hello Epyk.

*slithers back into hole*

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

affraid

I just don't like rent a server period. It does nothing but piss me off. No shotgun rules are the stupidest thing ever, 90% of the time if I use a shotgun everyone else should be thrilled that I have to get close to them to blow their brains out.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea I can't stand those crybaby admins....you can tell those admins have gotten killed a bunch by shotguns. Honestly I've never minded shotguns, up close in real life anyway they're a 1 hit kill devastating power so they should be like that in games anyway

I don't like how the semi autos are weaker,but that's for balance

Pariah

Pariah

that no-shotgun rule makes no sense to me. On metro it might be a little OP if a gun has a glitch, but shotguns aren't that bad, are they? I mean, you guys have been playing for a lot longer, so you'll know, but they seem fine to me.

It's the fucking M16 I can't stand. And anyone who wall-glitches deserves to have their balls cut off and fed to a goat.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I don't like the M16 either, it's not effected by suppression,which is why all the try-hard gold colonels use it as a clutch when they all run as a team of zombie medics

shotguns have always seemed fine with me, I always found buckshot to be kinda inconsistent up close.I think it should be a 1 hit kill regardless up close with buckshot, but this new patch upped the damage of buckshot so idk how it fares now

I always run slugs on the shotguns Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum