Artimise Flare
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled today....I feel fantastic... /sarcasm

StormEye

StormEye

You had anaesthesia that was enough to put you to sleep?

Weak.

I had mine pulled (all four) out with just numbing my gums...

Good times.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I hate needles, so I'd rather be put under than having to deal with hearing the drills for this type of procedure.

Chewy

Chewy

Take more drugs, then you will feel better.

When you stop feeling better just keep taking more drugs.

StormEye

StormEye

Artimise Flare wrote:I hate needles, so I'd rather be put under than having to deal with hearing the drills for this type of procedure.

Nah, thats understandable.

I was more indirectly dissing Korean dental practices (for men mostly, especially those that get this done during mndatory military services).

I could feel (had my face covered, except mouth, with surgical sheet) my teeth twisting, grinding, slowly and awkwardly pulled, while my dentist putting in a LOT of strength to pull those darn things out while holding my face...

Not a pleasant memory, really...

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

StormEye wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:I hate needles, so I'd rather be put under than having to deal with hearing the drills for this type of procedure.

Nah, thats understandable.

I was more indirectly dissing Korean dental practices (for men mostly, especially those that get this done during mndatory military services).

I could feel (had my face covered, except mouth, with surgical sheet) my teeth twisting, grinding, slowly and awkwardly pulled, while my dentist putting in a LOT of strength to pull those darn things out while holding my face...

Not a pleasant memory, really...

Erg....just woke up from anesthesia KhVyb

Zillah

Zillah

When i was 12 or 13 i got 11 baby teeth pulled so the orthodontist could give me braces. they only numbed my mouth, and it was terrible. The sound of your gumbs cracking and the jolt of a tooth coming out is fuck awful

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

eh I'm used to it now,I just hate the initial thing of them injecting the stuff in your gums. I pretty much need dentures so I should get used to it lol

I actually found just Tylenol worked better for me than the hydros they gave me for the pain

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Hydrocodone? That stuff is pretty good but it's just a sub for vicodin which works waay better imo.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea the cheap brand of vicodin haha

Zillah

Zillah

Arent vicodin and hydrocodone the same thing? I think vidoin is just hyrdo with ibuprofen in it as well

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Glad to see I wasn't missing much while I was knocked out lol

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it was kinda quiet today,contemplating if I should get Borderlands 2 or not Razz

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Zillah wrote:Arent vicodin and hydrocodone the same thing? I think vidoin is just hyrdo with ibuprofen in it as well
Hydrocodone is made with synthetic opiates, while vicodin has the real thing. There's some other stuff i'm probably missing but that's just the major difference.

Shinma

Shinma

I've never been in a situation that required me to be anesthetized or numbed in any way. At least not since I was very young. I was in and out of the hospital a few times from when I was born until like 5. I remember waking up one day in a hospital bed and when I pulled off my covers, the sheets were covered in blood. That among a few other things was one of my most vivid hospital memories from childhood.

Pariah

Pariah

I swear to god, when I have to have my wisdom teeth out, I'm going under. I've been kicked, punched, stabbed, slammed through a bike rack, but my teeth are my most sensitive part. Fuck all, even getting my braces adjusted hurt like 12 bitches.

StormEye

StormEye

Artimise Flare wrote:Glad to see I wasn't missing much while I was knocked out lol

Jar~

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'm not getting mine pulled...fuck that shit. I've got one that's already broken the surface of my gums but it's just kind of chilling out in the crater it's created back there.

I had appendicitis when I was 6 and went in for surgery. I remember waking up in a room with a bunch of beds (I'm assuming ICU) and having the sorest throat ever (probably when they intubated me). There was a nurse there that said hello. I only had enough strength to lift up my head, look at her for like one second and then I immediately passed out again.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hydra cant handle your drugs eh? Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

haha apparently not...though I would argue what 6 year old really can? Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pfft 6 years

Lightweight Very Happy

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow!

OH MY GOD

StormEye

StormEye

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:I have a dentist appointment tomorrow!

OH MY GOD

Erg....just woke up from anesthesia 3qbf

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I haven't been to a dentist since I was like 5 or 6...we were too broke to afford dental insurance when I was growing up.

Go being poor!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

*shrug* it wasn't that bad for me,my wisdom teeth roots were really short,but kinda curved.One of my molars I got out gave way more problems than the wisdom teeth,upper ones are also easier to take out cuz the bone up there is softer. I still need one more out that's broken to the gums....it's just kinda chilling there too

yea wish I had insurance (but even then I heard you still pay out the ass for dental).Found this cheap indian dentist here who's pretty good, 150 to pull out regular teeth and 200 for wisdom....what root canals and the caps cost,my god,about 1500 I think for the root canal,then another 1500 or something for the cap

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I have to get surgery on my bottom wisdom teeth. THey are facing 90 degrees to the direction they are supposed to (they grew in sideways). Not looking forward to that shit >_>

chunckylover53

I have one that broke surface and one that didn't... Hopeing it can hold out till i get a real job that offers dental.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I was cursed with really weak tooth enamel from my mom's side of the family,so it's just smarter to pull em all out I guess lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum