Zillah
Frostbyrn
Patrick Star
Shinma
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shinma

Shinma

So not too long ago, my great great grandmother passed away. She was the matriarch of my dad's side of the family and who I spent many weekends with along with my many cousins. I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason, my great grandmother (one of three children) and her family were always saying that we were the "black sheep". That we were somehow shown less love or not as accepted as the rest of the family.

My great aunt sent a copy of her will to my grandmother as a "formality" and in it, it divides everything she owns between my great aunt, my great uncle, and all of their family. Then the will says "... my daughter Gladys and all of her descendants will receive none of my assets or belongings..." Yeah. A woman who played a major part in my life, one of the most important people in the world to me, singled out my family and said "fuck you".

I don't even know what to say. My image of her is shattered and I've lost all my love. If she wasn't already dead, she'd be dead to me now. /endvent

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

That is quite the fuck you indeed, i think i just might do it to my great grandchildren.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

That is fucked

Post a reaction gif it will make you feel better

Shinma

Shinma

Yeah... It's not even the fact that she didn't give us anything. I was never expecting anything in the first place. It's just the fact that she literally pointed us out and said "you mean nothing to me."

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

She ever tell you about this supposed slight your family committed?

Zillah

Zillah

Wow.... thats real shitty dude

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

reminds me of my shitty family

Shinma

Shinma

Frostbyrn wrote:That is fucked

Post a reaction gif it will make you feel better

Wow... family doesn't mean shit. Tumblr_m88wkuQmgj1rpb310o3_250

Frostbyrn wrote:She ever tell you about this supposed slight your family committed?

What was always said was that she didn't like that her daughter was with a black guy. My dad's side of the family is all hispanic besides my great grandmother's descendants. So apart from her possibly just being a flat out racist, she was from a different time, where it was expected. She died at 98.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Great Grandmother was like 103 when she died

God your GG Grandma must have had kids young

Shinma

Shinma

Yeah, my family has kids young for some reason.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

My great grandmother is only like 86. Hell my Grandma just turned 51 last month.

But sorry, I know how shit like that feels Shinma. I have had family members pull shit like that more then once on me.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Shinma wrote:Yeah, my family has kids young for some reason.

*Insert Racist joke here*

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:
Shinma wrote:Yeah, my family has kids young for some reason.

*Insert Racist joke here*

they must be good at junior basketball!

Very Happy

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Kurz wrote:My great grandmother is only like 86. Hell my Grandma just turned 51 last month.

But sorry, I know how shit like that feels Shinma. I have had family members pull shit like that more then once on me.
My great grandma is 104, stlll drinks a coke every day.

grader

grader

Thats too bad.Some strange things like this happens sometimes when there's a death in the family.Sometimes it tears them apart.
Ive seen it a couple times myself,once to me directly....and I know its not that youre not getting anything,its the screw you.

104 Camel,thata a good age.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Excuse me for saying but your great grandmother is a rude bitch. I would take offense to being singled out as well, because there was nothing good that could have come out of that comment.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

That's really shitty to hear Shinma. Just makes it worse is that she pointed your family out like that. I know all of my family doesn't always get along, but I couldn't imagine something like that going down.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Kurz wrote:My great grandmother is only like 86. Hell my Grandma just turned 51 last month.

My mom is 55, get at me.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

My mom is 40. -.-

And dear Shinma, this isnt blogeasy.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

My moms like 36.....

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

I think Soap won...it was a contest right?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

if it was a contest people would have to post pics of their moms for me to judge

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Mum on the far right, others are my sisters.

Wow... family doesn't mean shit. 2u8GK

Id hit it

Voltaire

Voltaire

Sym wrote:Id hit it

Only the Mom? Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

my grandparents died when I was like 4-5....my mom's like 54 now too.

I think it would be cool having younger parents at our age/teenage years....maybe they could relate to us more instead of always putting us down since we're living in a way different time than when they grew up

edit:corrected spelling....my god I'm trippin today...or maybe my keyboard is possessed by the spaghetti monster

Last edited by JrTapia1991 on 2012-09-05, 16:42; edited 1 time in total

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

My mom looks like a guy, or atleast thats what I tell her.

So I may have already lost.

Shinma

Shinma

My mom is 40 also... Dad is 42. And shutup Byas lol

Shinma

Shinma

Kurz wrote:My mom looks like a guy, or atleast thats what I tell her.

So I may have already lost.

Good plan. If she has low self esteem, she may never replace your real dad.

Pariah

Pariah

That really sucks Shinma, I'm sorry she fucked you guys over like that.

My great grandma died when I was little, lady owed me a candy bar before she died.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Great Grandmother thought I was my cousin my entire life

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

MEGA MILK wrote:Mum on the far right, others are my sisters.

Wow... family doesn't mean shit. 2u8GK

Your a brave man Milk, but since this is here I would have to say I would allow a large percentage of your family to touch my penis.

chunckylover53

Milk's a good looking guy of course his family would look good.

My mom and dad are both like 56-58. Something like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum