DRGN LRD 1213
Patrick Star
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1awesome Empty awesome 2010-10-07, 11:23

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

theirs two smoke shops by my school

and probably a total of 5 in my city three of which are within walking distance from my house....

2awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-07, 11:34

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

your 14 you shouldn;t be smoking.

3awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-07, 11:47

D

Yeah dude, don't smoke. It's a terrible habit.

4awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-08, 01:30

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Don't smoke bro, DO COCAINE! tongue

5awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-08, 01:32

Ummmm what are we supposed to say about this lol?

6awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-08, 01:34

Camel smokes pot. I'm assuming he's happy about the availability of wraps or bowls.

On a related note, I'm going to throw down on a vaporizer with my buddy. We've decided that once we move into this new house, we're going to quit smoking (he's in the process of quitting, but I haven't started yet), and so the vape is going to help that process along.

7awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-08, 02:35

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i wasnt talking about cigarettes i was just pointing out the irony because my school is "tobacco" free but all the senors go their to get their ciggys

8awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-08, 02:38

You should have said that at first lol

9awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-08, 02:50

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Their was some dude next to the Dairy by my School that Bought Cigarettes because who was the Government to tell Kids not to smoke

10awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-08, 13:19

D

The Cramtron wrote:Camel smokes pot. I'm assuming he's happy about the availability of wraps or bowls.

On a related note, I'm going to throw down on a vaporizer with my buddy. We've decided that once we move into this new house, we're going to quit smoking (he's in the process of quitting, but I haven't started yet), and so the vape is going to help that process along.

I have one. Money well spent.

11awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-08, 13:22

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'd like one but it's hard to sort the fact from fiction about how healthy/dangerous they are.

12awesome Empty Re: awesome 2010-10-08, 15:52

Chewy

Chewy

i had a cheap one(by cheap i mean around $100) and it worked pretty good.

it was weird though, it's like you needed to use more for it to work but at the same time it would be more potent when it did work.

as for the health i'd say it is safe to say that they are definitely healthier than just a regular pipe. there's clearly less residue being produced.

however, there is still resin being produced, and your lungs are still getting irritated by it, so it isn't completely healthy or anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» The Lounge » Archives » awesome

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum