So is it true that BL2 is a grind fest?

+2
Ron Swanson
Artimise Flare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Topic. From what I've seen it does appear to be that way somewhat.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Not so far, but I'm sure if your trying to get all the rarest gear in the game it is. But you don't have to do that, you can just play regular and get pretty good stuff

Pariah

Pariah

Not at all. I haven't been grinding at all, just going for quests and having fun, and it's worked out well. Eventually, I'm going to farm the end boss with some friends on PT2 for good loot, but thats about it.

Ante

Ante

If you call killing well programmed AI in engaging FPS combat for gear a grindfest, then yes.

BL2 is your standard fare as far as loot mechanics work, but it's not the simple "press 1, press 2, press 3, press 2, mob dead, loot mob, next mob, etc etc etc." It's adrenaline pumping shooter gameplay. BL2 gets very, very difficult once you start to reach the level cap, too which is really nice if you like a challenge.

StormEye

StormEye

Its a grindfest if you want decent gear, and have luck just like mine.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Pariah wrote:Not at all. I haven't been grinding at all, just going for quests and having fun, and it's worked out well. Eventually, I'm going to farm the end boss with some friends on PT2 for good loot, but thats about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum