This town ain't big enough for the two of us Stormeye. >_>

+4
Shojimaru
Patrick Star
Kyuubey
StormEye
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We're the only two online right, now, I declare a duel!

*wild west music plays*

Well, maybe not. Somebody else should just get online. xD

StormEye

StormEye

There are more than two of us now. LoL

Sneaky little creatures they are. xD

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I've been on for a while.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

me too xP

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I've been here too, just hiding in the shadows.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Sneaky ninja you are.

But it said you were offline, meaning you WERE gone.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

For a few minutes, yeah.

StormEye

StormEye

If you open a page for a decent amount of time, and not change pages, it would display as offline, even though the person is online.

Same thing when typing long posts.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Now it says I'm the only one here.

Wacco

Bob, it's just you and I right now. I challenge you to a duel!

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

*shoots gun up in the air* *place epic text here*

Wacco wrote:Bob, it's just you and I right now. I challenge you to a duel!

Well, then, I'm going to do what I do best, and tactically retreat to somewhere safe. *hides*

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Warning: racist comment below.

So many Americans thought that the black regiments in WWI were cowards and terrible fighters. The French thought they were very couragous and well trained.

I'm not a coward...I just tend to...um...make intelligent and clever decisions like...not die. Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

Maul Bait~~~

Hey, using teammates as maul bait is perfectly acceptable right?

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:Hey, using teammates as maul bait is perfectly acceptable right?
Not too loud
This town ain't big enough for the two of us Stormeye. >_> B0059704_4a13f88f9e30f

Oh right. Smile Wouldn't want anybody here to know how many times I've used them as a living shie...I mean..uh...hi.

*waves*

Human shield here.

I have no patience, so I've never had a kdr higher than 1.5 in any FPS.

Let's just say that in CoD4, I had many teammates, erhrm..uh...volunteer to see if there was a sniper around the corner. Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

Technically Maul Bait is not a shield. Shield is used to defend against frontal assault. Maul Bait is to leave it behind to slow down the assailant. LoL

Well, I use all kinds of...volunteered, and fully understanding of teammates of the danger they're in too...help themselves, and maybe protect me.

There's:

The Meat Shield: Works good on Halo, but no so much on BC2/CoD4 or against snipers. They absorb...I mean, deflect bullets for me so I can safely kill an enemy.

The Maul Bait: Just as the saying goes in bear country; it's not about who's the strongest or fastest, it's about who's the slowest. I always make sure that a teammate is about 20 feet behind me...so that I...uh...protect them. That's right, protect them from frontal attacks, while they...errrr...watch my back.

The Vehicle Tester: This mainly applies to BC2. I let my teammates have vehicles first...so they can experience the joys of getting to be a sniper, and to double check if there was a saboteur/sniper watching it. Don't worry, they know exactly what they're up against.

The Doorman: I let teammates go up the stairs and through doors first...after all, it is rather courteous of me to step aside and let my teammates experience the excitement of the next room before me, especially if there's a camper with shotgun...I mean...I huge buffet. Very Happy

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I do this occasionally. I admire those who are willing to be the tip of the spear.

^I'm just starting to catch onto these things.
Recently, after watching a friend play MW2 and having him explain his sniping strategies to me, I realized how important it is to pay attention to the "formation" of my teammates around me. I.E. whether they can cover my back or not.
I used to just go to rarely-used locations with decent views, and look at areas that I knew usually had enemies in them, but now I realize that teammates can be used as a safety net. If that green arrow to my left/right disappears, then I gotta haul ass to another location and keep my eye open for the guy who killed my buddy.

I always let lower ranking teammates/people have I have less respect for go first, unless everyone coaxes me to do something.

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:I always let lower ranking teammates/people have I have less respect for go first, unless everyone coaxes me to do something.
I have had more experiences of less experienced players blasting mindlessly at enemies while I am trying to make it into enemy base.

Let those 5 guys who went past us go, unless you can kill them all with 100%!

LoL

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:Well, I use all kinds of...volunteered, and fully understanding of teammates of the danger they're in too...help themselves, and maybe protect me.

There's:

The Meat Shield: Works good on Halo, but no so much on BC2/CoD4 or against snipers. They absorb...I mean, deflect bullets for me so I can safely kill an enemy.

The Maul Bait: Just as the saying goes in bear country; it's not about who's the strongest or fastest, it's about who's the slowest. I always make sure that a teammate is about 20 feet behind me...so that I...uh...protect them. That's right, protect them from frontal attacks, while they...errrr...watch my back.

The Vehicle Tester: This mainly applies to BC2. I let my teammates have vehicles first...so they can experience the joys of getting to be a sniper, and to double check if there was a saboteur/sniper watching it. Don't worry, they know exactly what they're up against.

The Doorman: I let teammates go up the stairs and through doors first...after all, it is rather courteous of me to step aside and let my teammates experience the excitement of the next room before me, especially if there's a camper with shotgun...I mean...I huge buffet. Very Happy
You forgot 'Mine Sweeper'

Oh yes...the Mine Sweeper. Those guys some of the dumbe...I mean bravest of the group of...volunteers. Foxxy Loxxy very much approves of minesweepers, almost as much as the Doorman, or the Snipe Chasers. Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I have no Patience and Even NPCs Target me

Seriously Tallness was standing at the top of the Stairs a Brute runs past Tallness completely ignoring him and Sticks me with a Plasma

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:I have no Patience and Even NPCs Target me

Seriously Tallness was standing at the top of the Stairs a Brute runs past Tallness completely ignoring him and Sticks me with a Plasma
LoL!!!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The funny thing is people think im joking when i say stuff like that until i start citing Examples

Like on BC2's Onslaught some Enemy Engie Ignores my Entire team who are 2 Feet in front of him and kills me 20 feets away

That sounds pretty much like what happens to me whenever I play a co-op game mode with anybody too. xD

StormEye

StormEye

Note to self

Use the ear splitting combo duo as shie...

I mean, you heard nothing.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Not to self use laggy penguin as road block for ta--....I mean...uh...

I hope your connection is fixed soon! Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its like that Saving Private Ryan scene

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum