Dropped Da Soap
The Adli Corporation
Ante
JrTapia1991
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I use a 20inch ghetto polaroid HDTV I got from walmart back in 2009,it was the cheapest HDTV they had with HDMI,and my god I've heard nothing but bad reviews online,but the thing has never let me down in over 3 years of use. It's resolution is 1440x900

for my laptop,it's like 17.5inch 720p or whatever

been thinking of maybe finding a cheap 32inch somewhere to game on,but idk... eh lol

Ante

Ante

26" TV as my main monitor and a 23" as a secondary.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Laptop screen Razz

but on the PC back in devon we have a really strange 1600x900 monitor, its really really wide XD

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I have a 19 inch 1080p Coby HDTV I got from Amazon last year. It was on sale for Christmas, was originally 450 bucks was reduced down to 225, and I got it even further reduced using 75 bucks in Amazon credit I had from three other purchases, and got free shipping on it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

42 in 1080p...I think its a Sony..m

chunckylover53

32, my next TV will most likely be a 32 because i barely have enough room for it in my room and with how close i am to my TV i like it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I saw a really cheap (199) 32inch hdtv on walmart.com, but the response time is 6.5ms..............ouch lmao

grader

grader

47" HDTV,my face is probably 5' away from it when I play games...I can see dem snipers.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I move my recliner up so far that my knees hit my TV stand.

/hardcore.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

32" 1080p APEX HDTV and a 20" monitor i could always connect my computer to the TV and use my beaches while i game but it's a pretty big(smal lbut too lazy to do it) hassle to connect and turn my tv towards my chair

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I have a 42 in. Hisense LCD HDTV. I love the picture on it but the sound isn't the best. I plan on getting a sound bar for it sometime soon.

Pariah

Pariah

12.5 inch laptop screen, 25.5" Samsung LCD tv for my rig, 72" Sony tv (not sure what sort) for my Xbox.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Like a 24 inch JVC SDTV

23.5 inch monitor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum