Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im SOOOO doing this to my friend J2DAEE's house.

+6
Ron Swanson
Frostbyrn
Pariah
Ante
JrTapia1991
Dropped Da Soap
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I only specified his name, cause a few of you know him.

Im SOOOO doing this to my friend J2DAEE's house.  Pee-prank

Last edited by Kurz on 2012-09-27, 16:26; edited 1 time in total

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

pic is broken?

Ante

Ante

shit's broke yo

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

The fuck. Its working on my end.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

now it works Laughing

Pariah

Pariah

I'm seeing it.

And god yes.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You should do that to Chucks house

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

that is an awful thing to do

Chewy

Chewy

Who the hell has a gap under their house door? That would be some shitty construction...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Chewy wrote:Who the hell has a gap under their house door? That would be some shitty construction...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Mine has a little gap with a brush on the bottom Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

JrTapia1991 wrote:
Chewy wrote:Who the hell has a gap under their house door? That would be some shitty construction...

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Mine doesn't have a gap big enough at the bottom to do this.

Although most houses here have a letterbox in the door so if someone was really determined they could walk up to a door, whip their cock out, stick it through the letterbox and coat the hallway in piss, achieving the same result in a matter of seconds.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Cardboard Fox wrote:Mine doesn't have a gap big enough at the bottom to do this.

Although most houses here have a letterbox in the door so if someone was really determined they could walk up to a door, whip their cock out, stick it through the letterbox and coat the hallway in piss, achieving the same result in a matter of seconds.

That sounds kinda dangerous.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dangerous, but hilarious.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

MEGA MILK wrote:
Cardboard Fox wrote:Mine doesn't have a gap big enough at the bottom to do this.

yeah, what if they have a cat/dog?

also, doesn't J2DAEE have an account here? it might be awkward if he reads this topic Razz

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

MEGA MILK wrote:

I suppose it depends on the door.

Mine just has a harmless metal flap on the outside and brushes on the inside for some reason. It would probably just tickle a bit, unless someone is unfortunate enough to have one of the bristles go right up their pisshole. Not a huge risk though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum