Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any idea on when XBL gold will be 30 bucks again?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

=/ I haven't seen it on sale anywhere in forever,and mine runs out next month

fuckin shit it makes me just want to go to pc or ps3 where the online is for free >____>

StormEye

StormEye

Any idea on when XBL gold will be 30 bucks again? MadobeNanamifull1149596

Come to PC~

Cant imagine paying for an online gaming service ever again,

Just IMO

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I was gonna ask about a possible pc build,but didn't wanna seem like a chump Razz ,total it would be about 1,000 by my estimate....but that's including monitor,etc.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

JrTapia1991 wrote:I was gonna ask about a possible pc build,but didn't wanna seem like a chump Razz ,total it would be about 1,000 by my estimate....but that's including monitor,etc.

$1000 would get a nice PC, thats for sure Smile

Indeed

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

most of the money would go in the i5 2500k cpu and GTX 660 (I'm guessing it's better than the "ti" version),then the most expensive thing after that would probably be the case,then psu,then mobo. I was just really confused on if you have to have aftermarket fans for the cpu/gpu or whatever,and what exactly constitutes a good motherboard. Probably 8gb of ram since it's 50 bucks

I know like nothing about overclocking so I probably wouldn't even try it lol

I saw this AMD quad core from 2010 that's only 99bucks though....but I'm guessing any of the intel i5 or i7 would chump it? lol

this i7 is only like 290 compared to 220 for an i5

660ti>660

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if you don't want to overclock you could save money and get the non-k version, which isn't meant for overclocking. the '-k' processors are more expensive since they are designed to be pushed to their limits.

Check out ecollegePC.com JR

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum