+3
DRGN LRD 1213
Metalzoic
Epyk MD
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

pop on over and give me some feed back... because it its no good i should prob know now

Last edited by Mr. Dr. Awesome on 2010-10-08, 11:51; edited 1 time in total

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Cool... Pop on over where?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

wha?!
=*(

the website

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ok I found it. I didn't know you added a link under the pop up thingy. Very, very nice looking Epyk! Did you have to HTMl/stuff that whole article?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

....yes...took longer to figure that shit out than to write the damn thing

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Looks good. Format and look is nice. Game looks pretty sweet as well.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I would imagine. It looks like it took a lot of work. Is that going to be a template for others to put up articles too?

I really appreciate all the work you put into this Clinic of yours, but damn man! You need to not work so hard. Very Happy

Oh yeah... Breach is a game I've been looking forward too!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

template will be content based. as iv figured out how to speed organize that shit.

you just gotta email it to speakeasyclinic@gmail.com
in a txt document of some kind along with any pics or embedded vids you want added and ill get em up ASAP.

id shoot me a PM once you do as i get alerts to those...

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Game looks great, I plan on getting it.

Voltaire

Voltaire

I like the layout and I think that some great articles will be made by the members of SeC. I have just one problem with it though and I hate to be "that guy" but I'm pretty sure that "Check out the Forums if your new to the SeC" should be "Check out the Forums if you're new to the SeC". I mean I hate to be a grammar nazi because nobody's English is perfect but I just felt I had to point it out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

D

Looks good man.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I would have much rather had Breach over the summer instead of Blacklight. Too bad it got delayed Sad

D

The guy narrating the video is pretty cool lol.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

YEA LOL He really gets into dosn;t he! At first I was thinking what a geek! But then as he talks I'm like damn this dude is serious and knows some shit!

THis bridge can we blow it up? Yes we can blow it up but you don't want to! Remember when I said they would take the high road this will be our firing lane. Now would you go right or left here? Well us special forces type would go right but your going to go left because your mamma always told you to use the door.

THEN YOU ARE GOING TO ENTER MY FUNNEL OF DEATH AND YOU WILL BE MY BITCH!!!!!

Ok so I made the last part up.

So will all articles be going there or just game related ones?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Once we get more content, we will have an actual home page. that section is just for GotW each article topic will gets its own string of pages

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

We should do one for Brink. Just email you text, vids and pics?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Yep, though I'm judt heading doe work so I can't get it posted for another 12 hours

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Also, expect the actual html layout to get better as I get more practice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum