Grey
Ante
Khfan60
Pariah
menacinglemon
JrTapia1991
19 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forgot what the cold felt like Empty Forgot what the cold felt like 2012-10-07, 01:21

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

been like drizzling and windy and 50F here today all cloudy and gloomy.....it's a nice change of pace from 100+ degree with very high thick humidity >___>

50 isnt cold.....
You need to move to Ohio, man

Your spoiled by that Texas heat

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Ohio?....Canada

Ohio gets cold as hell, regardless of where your from

Pariah

Pariah

all I know is cold up here

*seriously sleeps with a comforter and three blankets*

Khfan60

Khfan60

It's not too bad here. I'd like it better if it were a little cooler tbh

Pariah

Pariah

I can see my breath each morning. From September onward.

Ante

Ante

it's been in the 50s all day here. Overcast, kinda rainy, and the leaves are just starting to fall. Best time of the year, imo.

Grey

Grey

Hey sym. I'm cold as well. I adapted too well to the texas heat.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

weather here is so random, it'll be 100 one day,then 48 and raining the next like today

Grey wrote:Hey sym. I'm cold as well. I adapted too well to the texas heat.

Your no longer an Ohioan!!!!

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Man it's been dropping to the 30's at night here already...I was afraid it was going to snow today. I hate the cold, it's miserable Sad

chunckylover53

How can you hate the cold? Perfect cuddleing weather, i think it dropped to 40 here at the lowest... I love it though it's a great change from the heat, it was just crazy how quick it was, i was wearing shorts the day before and sweats the next day.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

I think the lowest it's been in a month is 79. Shame because i love the cold.

Pariah

Pariah

chunckylover53 wrote:How can you hate the cold? Perfect cuddleing weather, i think it dropped to 40 here at the lowest... I love it though it's a great change from the heat, it was just crazy how quick it was, i was wearing shorts the day before and sweats the next day.

because fucking hell, I don't want to wake up with goosebumps. I hate really hot temperatures, but I already have a cold. That's not right.

chunckylover53

Pariah wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:How can you hate the cold? Perfect cuddleing weather, i think it dropped to 40 here at the lowest... I love it though it's a great change from the heat, it was just crazy how quick it was, i was wearing shorts the day before and sweats the next day.

because fucking hell, I don't want to wake up with goosebumps. I hate really hot temperatures, but I already have a cold. That's not right.

Just make sure your window is closed and you'll be ok. The only thing i hate is wakeing up with a bunch of covers on because then i really don't want to get out..

Maybe because i was born in the winter i like the cold more.

I love the cold

Pariah

Pariah

chunckylover53 wrote:

Just make sure your window is closed and you'll be ok. The only thing i hate is wakeing up with a bunch of covers on because then i really don't want to get out..

Maybe because i was born in the winter i like the cold more.

Yeah, I have two windows, and since the house is rather old, the frames are awful. They let heat through like none other. So it's always cold in the morning.

Chewy

Chewy

Sym wrote:I love the cold

I don't get how that's possible.

Just had to turn my heater on for the first time ever in this place... shit smells like burnt hair.

Gross

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Cold is amazing....heat/hotness can go die

Bla125

Bla125

I have to sleep with a camping sleeping bag in order to stay warm at night. Even then I get cold.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Feeling frosty gents Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

menacinglemon wrote:Cold is amazing....heat/hotness can go die

This.

Especially for those of us who tend to keep the room heated with PC, added heat from environment is horrible.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its much easier to get warm than it is to get cool

Mind you I have a high heat tolerance

Also your forgetting something

Cold leads to cuddling,Cuddling leads to kissing,Kissing leads to Sexy times

Heat just leads to everyone being pissed off

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I like the heat.

I'd rather have in 100+ degree weather, not even factoring humidity, than anything below 50.

Probably just me, though.

StormEye

StormEye

You can always put more clothes on, but there is an acceptable social limit on the amount of clothing you can take off before public indecency.

Besides, I hate having be so wet from my own sweat (or anyone who had to go and pick up our lunch from outside) that my colleagues joke around that whether its raining outside.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Still is short sleeves and shorts here.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I have 36 degrees here with a high of 52 scheduled for today. Not looking forward to it at all running on like 3 hours of sleep.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Something that came up n my newsfeed that i thought was funny
Forgot what the cold felt like 560315_148466335299331_932915432_n

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Fine, I do like the cuddling aspect of the cold...other than that, not a lot, haha!

I don't really mind if it's like, 50 out...but once it drops below that, not a fan. I survive much better when it's 100+ out. I was raised in the South, remember? I only saw it snow once when I was a kid, other than coming to visit my grandparents in Ohio.

I am excited that it's finally boot season though. Love me some boots Very Happy

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Camel wrote:Something that came up n my newsfeed that i thought was funny
Forgot what the cold felt like 560315_148466335299331_932915432_n

Love me some cuddling weather. It's almost too easy to get the ladies to want to come and be right next to you. Not only that, then the only way to keep them warm is with body heat. Twisted Evil

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I don't think most of you know what cold is >_>

If you haven't experienced -20 then you don't know cold.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn man lol....I think the coldest it's ever been here is in the 20s,barely enough for it to "snow" every several years,which is more of a thin ice over,then it'll be gone the next day haha

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Lucky wrote:I don't think most of you know what cold is >_>

been snowboarding in -10C plus windchill to make it about -20C, that was cold as fuck.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

good streaking weather lmfao XD

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The Adli Corporation wrote:

been snowboarding in -10C plus windchill to make it about -20C, that was cold as fuck.

I was talking Fahrenheit

-20F = -29C

I've seen it go down as low as -45F (-43C) not counting windchill.... I hate this place

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

fuckin shit! haha

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its fun hearing the words Antarctic wind in the news report sometimes

Pariah probally knows best since he is from Siberia Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

It's hit -50 before in Wisconsin. I still had to go outside to shovel the walk.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I have been in -40C...but my dad has been in colder than that.....way colder. He was in Alert for two weeks in winter...that place is fucking cold... and dark in winter

StormEye

StormEye

I still can't get used to F. Always got completely thrown off by that temperature measurement. Well, now I am no longer in a country where they use that scale, so its going to reset my "got used to" meter, and prolong the problem even further.

YeaI bet it gots old in Montana, mam.

^ salvia post

Sorry

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I propose an experiment Sym, if I get some salvia too, do you want to try and hold a conversation ...?

That'll never work.

LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I tried to post on here as an experiment to myself and my wife, and I just couldnt do it. I made two HORRIBLE posts, full of spelling errors and all that good stuff. It wasnt pretty. My wife has never seen me on salvia and she almost lost it. Hilarious

Chewy

Chewy

It's quite an accomplishment that you even managed two honestly. I don't think I could have.

Crombie

Crombie

Lucky wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:

I was talking Fahrenheit

-20F = -29C

I've seen it go down as low as -45F (-43C) not counting windchill.... I hate this place

I hear ya Terry, but I love the cold... just not that cold. You can dress for the cold, it's hard to dress for the heat when your down to shorts.

Chewy wrote:It's quite an accomplishment that you even managed two honestly. I don't think I could have.

I was able to post for the 3 minutes, then it just stopped lol

I lied on the floor and stared at my ceiling for like 20 minutes. It felt like hours....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum