You are not connected. Please login or register

[BL2] Gaige skill tree topic

+3
Frostbyrn
Pariah
Grey
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[BL2] Gaige skill tree topic Empty [BL2] Gaige skill tree topic 2012-10-10, 21:28

Grey

Grey

Using Smaller, Lighter, Faster, plus The Better Half, plus Cooking up Trouble sounds like they should work really well in tandem.

Pariah

Pariah

I'm using a lot of the Ordered Chaos tree, since the idea of Anarchy seems pretty awesome. Most likely gonna be using low capacity guns, since I'm one of those people who hates having half a mag, and the lack of bullets will discourage me from prematurely reloading. Though the Discord skill seems like it could be a really good last ditch weapon. However, since I'm gonna be capping at about 400 stacks of Anarchy max (meaning 700% extra damage, 700% less accuracy) I'm most likely gonna be using a shotgun, since I'll basically HAVE TO get close to get a hit. That's also why I maxed out Potent as a Pony, for the nice big health boost, and Blood Soaked Shields for the shield regen. If I have a low clip weapon, I'll often be at full, so Cooking Up Trouble seems very useful to regen health while maybe ducking and hiding for a few seconds. As to the central tree, this is again based off the shotgun plan, since I'll be getting up close, reloading into electrical storms and causing them with each kill, with a nice boost for damage. For DeathTrap, I plan to use him as a backup and crowd control, maybe a distraction too. He pops out, I gain a little breather and can carry on wrecking things.

As you can see, I have a decently good idea of what to do with Gaige.

Grey

Grey

There's a new company I just saw. It's called Anshin. It's a class mod for Gaige.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Anshin isnt new genius

Pariah

Pariah

Grey wrote:There's a new company I just saw. It's called Anshin. It's a class mod for Gaige.

Anshin is from BL1 dude... they're not new. the make shields and class mods, no weapons.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

They also make every single health vial on Pandora

Chewy

Chewy

Her skill tree is confusing... I feel like if I choose the wrongs stuff I'm going to end up with no bonuses.

It also seems like she wouldn't be the best with the sniper rifle if I use the third tree. Which is unfortunate since I want to use a sniper rifle.

Pariah

Pariah

Chewy wrote:Her skill tree is confusing... I feel like if I choose the wrongs stuff I'm going to end up with no bonuses.

It also seems like she wouldn't be the best with the sniper rifle if I use the third tree. Which is unfortunate since I want to use a sniper rifle.

yeah, the accuracy loss would be a huge pain in the ass. That's why I'm gonna be using a shotgun with her. Probably a Coach.

Grey

Grey

I just got 3 minecraft skins for Gaige. Who wants my extra?

Pariah

Pariah

Grey wrote:I just got 3 minecraft skins for Gaige. Who wants my extra?
yo

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I have all of Gaiges heads

<_<

>_>

~Slide

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

How do you already have all her damn heads? shes been out two damn days dude. Do you even play the game to have fun anymore?

Pariah

Pariah

No, he's an achievement hunter. It's like a vault hunter, but with less chance of huge lava skags and world destroying vaginas.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im a hoarder

I play RPG's to amass large collections of bullshit items Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:Im a hoarder

I play RPG's to amass large collections of bullshit items Very Happy

Unfortunately I am pretty much in the same category.

Its VERY VERY evident when someone checks my inventory and storage in FONV.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Which is why the tiny bank is mind boggling to me

You should see my room in NV

The whole floor is littered with random shit I collect

Ante

Ante

Yes but did you get them legit, Frost? Seems SKETCHY.

Anyways, I picked up a random Vladof Infinity and I specced into the health regen when magazine is full talent (only level 9 right now.) Constant health regen even when firing FTW.

Pariah

Pariah

Ante wrote:Anyways, I picked up a random Vladof Infinity and I specced into the health regen when magazine is full talent (only level 9 right now.) Constant health regen even when firing FTW.

Damn, never thought about that. That's a pretty killer idea dude.

StormEye

StormEye

I had to create completely unnecessary BANK characters, which will hold items no longer needed, but want to keep, for BL2.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I traded for them which is a form of Legit Very Happy

They were probally duped for the guy though

Im not opposed to duping though since this game refuses to get with the Instanced Loot times

Also Infinity is no good for Anarchy Pariah

1.It cant be fired if you go down ordered Chaos since that reduces the magazine size to zero

2.You cant get Anarchy stacks with it

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:I traded for them which is a form of Legit Very Happy

They were probally duped for the guy though

Im not opposed to duping though since this game refuses to get with the Instanced Loot times

Also Infinity is no good for Anarchy Pariah

1.It cant be fired if you go down ordered Chaos since that reduces the magazine size to zero

2.You cant get Anarchy stacks with it

I actually have plans for 2 Gaige builds, one Anarchy based and one more based in Best Friends Forever. So this would go for the best friends forever Gaige.

also, I'm with Frost on this. I think duping is fine. Modded weps and shields get a little hazy, but since this game is based on individual experience, I see no reason it should be restricted. If, at the end of the day, you feel that it's wrong, then just don't use duped weapons.

StormEye

StormEye

Pariah wrote:also, I'm with Frost on this. I think duping is fine. Modded weps and shields get a little hazy, but since this game is based on individual experience, I see no reason it should be restricted. If, at the end of the day, you feel that it's wrong, then just don't use duped weapons.

I mostly agree with this, as it is similar to how a person can do whatever the XXXX he wants with mods in FONV. The problems I have are completely unbalanced hacks, which is completely fine in single player, but it can ruin other's playing experience by demolishing everything with no sense of playing in co-op/mp.

Pariah

Pariah

StormEye wrote:
I mostly agree with this, as it is similar to how a person can do whatever the XXXX he wants with mods in FONV. The problems I have are completely unbalanced hacks, which is completely fine in single player, but it can ruin other's playing experience by demolishing everything with no sense of playing in co-op/mp.

this is absolutely true, I'll give you that. and for someone who can't play with friends, it must be rough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum