New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

New MOH feels bleh, I'd rather play COD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

It makes you start off with a weak ass suppressor,etc. and you're not allowed to take it off....the menu's are VERY clunky,small.....server browser and staying connected for a whole match seem very glitchy

I'd take BF3 or even COD any day over it.......the graphics are also very bleh,almost like I was playing fucking PS2 lol...and environment's not destructible ....the game mode itself seems cool, but it's very camper friendly

I didn't like at all having to unlock the other classes...I can understand guns for classes, but don't MAKE us start with a weak ass suppressor and not let us change it =/

those EOD bots with guns are OP too lol

it feels very clunky compared to BF3 as well

Ante

Ante

Not sure about the rest of the stuff but you can't judge the graphics. Beta uses highly compressed textures, especially on consoles. It's going to look much different on release.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I happen to like the way it looks and style of gameplay and cannot wait for it. People think games need to be like BF and COD to be good...its a shame.

But I cant wait just preordered my copy for the xbox (loved the first one on the xbox) and I preordered COD BO2 because of the new zombies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum