Kenshiro
chunckylover53
The Adli Corporation
Chewy
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

Fuck all that fancy shmancy culinary school style bullshit, this is how you make a real 5 star meal:

I now declare myself master chef 1014021809

One of the best damn burgers I've ever had.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

pfft. crisp and bacon sandwiches are where its at.

Chewy

Chewy

The Adli Corporation wrote:pfft. crisp and bacon sandwiches are where its at.

Are you suggesting that I omit ground beef from the equation, and instead replace it with potatoes?

God dammit Adli, let America take care of the bacon based meals!

MMMMMM

Looks Delicious

chunckylover53

da fuk is it

chunckylover53 wrote:da fuk is it

Looks like a burger with tons of bacon and onion rings

Chewy

Chewy

chunckylover53 wrote:da fuk is it

I'm glad you asked Chunky.

First I started with a third pound of ground beef infused with Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, with a hint of Lawry's Seasoning salt. Once made into patties, it was pan fried in a small amount of olive oil.

Alongside the burgers I then placed several onions, where they were sauteed in an exquisite blend of burger grease, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce.

Once cooked, I topped the burger with American cheese, aforementioned onions, and pan fried bacon. Then I served it on a dethawed and toasted bun that has been in my freezer for several weeks.

tl;dr: It's a cheeseburger.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I can only see the onions and bacon.

And the bread bottom, but that's a given.

Add a patty or three.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn that sounds good....I'm gonna go make some ramen noodles now

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I decline the title of Iron Cook and accept the lesser title of Zinc
Saucier, which I just made up. Uhh... also, comes with double prize
money.

For one thing you could have stuffed the patty with Cheese

Plus you could have added 3 types of Bacon,4 kinds of cheese (Not including the patty stuffing),Onion Rings and to top it off Homemade Dr Pepper BBQ sauce+Homemade Aioli oh and some crisps because why not Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

I would eat that. Twice.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

My heart and arteries are screaming just reading about it, but it does sound good, toss in some hillshire spicy italian sausage into the ground beef and change the cheese to provolone and things would get really interesting.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Looks good. This is what I had:

Finely chopped onions, garlic, hot peppers and chicken breasts sauteed in olive oil, put out with red wine at which point tomato sauce, finely chopped green peppers, salt, extra pepper, half a teaspoon of sugar and two pinches of cinammon is all added and stirred before all being placed in a pre-heated oven with some extra water for 20 minutes. After that time have elapsed it is time to add the riconi and leave for another 25 minutes before serving with grated cheese on top.

Yummy...

Chewy

Chewy

MH wrote:I can only see the onions and bacon.

Add a patty or three.

The patty is actually an inch think, that's just not a good angle and it's hard to see because it's covered in cheese.

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Looks good. This is what I had:

Finely chopped onions, garlic, hot peppers and chicken breasts sauteed in olive oil, put out with red wine at which point tomato sauce, finely chopped green peppers, salt, extra pepper, half a teaspoon of sugar and two pinches of cinammon is all added and stirred before all being placed in a pre-heated oven with some extra water for 20 minutes. After that time have elapsed it is time to add the riconi and leave for another 25 minutes before serving with grated cheese on top.

Yummy...

Sounds good, but it lacks the finesse and culinary expertise required for a bacon cheeseburger.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Chewy wrote:
Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Looks good. This is what I had:

Yummy...

Sounds good, but it lacks the finesse and culinary expertise required for a bacon cheeseburger.

Sure...

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Chewy wrote:
MH wrote:I can only see the onions and bacon.

Add a patty or three.

The patty is actually an inch think, that's just not a good angle and it's hard to see because it's covered in cheese.

Add more patties.

Shinma

Shinma

I now declare myself master chef Ogdwuv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum