+3
1fnbighen
Erkeric
Wacco
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

?

Wacco

Meh. I'm 5' 8 and I'm 16. You've probably got plenty of time to grow, most guys usually still get taller for a while.

Erkeric

Erkeric

Maybe a little? I havent grown since I was 15 and Im 6'3" right now but Im just abnormal.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Yes you dwarf im 6 foot five and average. get with the program man...

Everybody grows differently; I was about a good 4" taller than most people in my age group until 8th grade, then I stopped growing taller in 9th-10th and started getting more muscle/fat, but most kept growing while filling out. I'm only 5' 11" though. I would be 1-2" in taller if my back wasn't messed up and in a permenant bow to the side.

DrBob276 wrote:Everybody grows differently; I was about a good 4" taller than most people in my age group until 8th grade, then I stopped growing taller in 9th-10th and started getting more muscle/fat, but most kept growing while filling out. I'm only 5' 11" though. I would be 1-2" in taller if my back wasn't messed up and in a permenant bow to the side.
Ouch how did that happen?

1fnbighen wrote:Yes you dwarf im 6 foot five and average. get with the program man...
You be trollin.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

T-800 wrote:
1fnbighen wrote:Yes you dwarf im 6 foot five and average. get with the program man...
You be trollin.

Is 5 feet 5 inches short at 15? Awesome_face___HD_by_ConnorJones2610

jk man ur like average / a bit below but it depends on your spurt and when you started/stops

Last edited by 1fnbighen on 2010-10-09, 03:09; edited 1 time in total

Took you a while to find that huh.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

what? my growth spurt uh... no

T-800 wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:Everybody grows differently; I was about a good 4" taller than most people in my age group until 8th grade, then I stopped growing taller in 9th-10th and started getting more muscle/fat, but most kept growing while filling out. I'm only 5' 11" though. I would be 1-2" in taller if my back wasn't messed up and in a permenant bow to the side.
Ouch how did that happen?

Just malformed. It's not really bad, it just slightly offsets my height and such. One of my shoulders are actually slightly higher than the other. One being my backbone growing slightly too quickly for my body, the other, being forced to carry heavy weight on a farm all the time.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

im a dwarf im 5'2 Razz

Erkeric

Erkeric

My auntie is 4'10" and my little cousin is 15 and shes 4'11"

I'm like 6'1" ish, you have plenty of time to grow, don't worry about it.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Like Bla said plenty of time so I wouldn't sweat it.

I was 6'2" when I graduated HS and my little brother was probably about 5'6" at 15.
4 years later when he graduated he was 6'4"

The only thing that can actually shrink someone (besides old age) is being rude to people.

Metalzoic wrote:Like Bla said plenty of time so I wouldn't sweat it.

I was 6'2" when I graduated HS and my little brother was probably about 5'6" at 15.

The only thing that can actually shrink someone (besides old age) is being rude to people.
lol

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Metalzoic wrote:Like Bla said plenty of time so I wouldn't sweat it.

or a really ugly chick

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That depends on how much you've had to drink.

StormEye

StormEye

I'm 173.5cm, and I'm 25.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:I'm 173.5cm, and I'm 25.

Neutral By my calculations (which are never wrong) you are almost exactly 1 1/2 feet tall and enjoy the cold.

StormEye

StormEye

Is 5 feet 5 inches short at 15? Wpid-regios04-39

Is 5 feet 5 inches short at 15? 0801777614-38-24

Is 5 feet 5 inches short at 15? Suzumiya-Haruhi-2nd-season-ep24-16

Is 5 feet 5 inches short at 15? Eswete

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Laughing

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Are you Asian, Caucasian, Black, or Hispanic? That kind of plays a role, but not always. I'm Asian and was 5'5 around 12-14. Once I hit 5'8 around high school I haven't grown since. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum